Indy Ref 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
London is the richest part of UK, does that warrant its independence?
Paris is the richest part of France (possibly) does that warrant its independence?

Noseall said that Catalonia would need to rely on Spains infrastructure. Vinty pointed out that Catalonia is the wealthiest part of Spain. Most industry is in Catalonia.
Nobody said Catalonia were seeking independence because of that wealth.
Stop misrepresenting what people say.

Sponsored Links
Can a pro-independence type person please explain how Scotland can afford to leave the UK? I regularly ask the question when the subject is raised, but I haven't seen any proper response other than the regular anti Boris/Westminster tirade.

Can a pro-independence type person please explain how Scotland can afford to leave the UK?

I'm sure you will get the answer shortly after somebody explains the economic benefits of UK resigning from the EU.

When will that be?

I'm sure you will get the answer shortly after somebody explains the economic benefits of UK resigning from the EU.

When will that be?

That's usually the type of response I get to a straight forward question. :sleep::sleep: I will just need to wait a little longer until someone comes along to offer an intellectual argument in support of Scotland's independence. I've heard everything about how some Scot's are miffed with Boris, but they can't offer an economic case for leaving UK.

When will that be?

You're seeing the benefits now. Our world beating vaccine programme means faster growth for UK while Europe plunges into a double dip recession.
Don't take my word for it, have a look at the IMF forecasts.

Can a pro-independence type person please explain how Scotland can afford to leave the UK? I regularly ask the question when the subject is raised, but I haven't seen any proper response other than the regular anti Boris/Westminster tirade.
You won't even get that from Sturgeon SNP = Still No Policies.

a straight forward question
yes indeed.

Can't get Brexers to define the economic benefits of UK resigning from the EU.

Could never get Bexers to agree what sort of Brexit it was they wanted

And never will.

I've heard everything about how some Scot's are miffed with Boris, but they can't offer an economic case for leaving UK.

just like Brexers resigning from the EU.

That's why Johnson has not come up with any reasoned argument.

Scots get independence

they will be much better off after they gain it

they will rejoin the EU who will welcome them with open arms :sneaky:

even though they will turn up cap in hand

I recall when the brexit vote was done a snp member of the European Parliament stood up and made a speech

and in it he said

“ we BEG of you not to forget Scotland “

yep he begged

jeez us :mrgreen:

they will rejoin the EU who will welcome them with open arms
For the umpteenth time;
Scotland can't "re-join" because Scotland was never a member. It was Britain that was the member. And Scotland can't join because it doesn't meet the criteria and probably never will.
Sturgeon is leading her followers up the garden path about Europe.

For the umpteenth time;
Scotland can't "re-join" because Scotland was never a member. It was Britain that was the member. And Scotland can't join because it doesn't meet the criteria and probably never will.
Sturgeon is leading her followers up the garden path about Europe.

Have you ever throught it was a bargaining chip?

Scotland can't "re-join"

as a point of accuracy, the post you are attacking did not say "Scotland can rejoin"

Although it is certainly true that the people of Scotland used to be within the EU, and, against their will, are no longer. And may well wish to be within the EU again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back