Indy Ref 2

Not to put too fine a point on it, I wish the seps would all eff off and die. :mad:
We had a "once in a lifetime" neverendum in 2014 and we voted NO. Now let's get on and make the best of it.

Sponsored Links
I see Roger favours the collapse of the UK as well.

He's a sour old git, isn't he?
Sour ole gits who favour the UK (or whats left of it) ceding power to a cartel have done more than enough to cause the collapse of the UK.

Sponsored Links
and here's sour old Roger, welcoming the collapse of the UK

Always the optimistic me.
And I believe it was yer beloved tony bliar that gave devolved government to Scotland that started the independence ball rolling.

Not to put too fine a point on it, I wish the seps would all eff off and die. :mad:
We had a "once in a lifetime" neverendum in 2014 and we voted NO. Now let's get on and make the best of it.
Unfortunately, May will have to allow another referendum otherwise Sturgeon will play the victim for ever more... If it was me, I would give the go ahead and set the date till after we leave the EU... Giving time for Sturgeon to really drive Scotland into the ground, realise that the EU aren't really keen to expand any more and to realise that an independent UK has a lot of plusses (Hopefully). Scenes that we are seeing in the Netherlands are only going to get worse as Turkey smells the EU's blood

**** em.

No oil revenue
No EU membership
No NATO membership
No navy support jobs
No any other jobs

And then they can all thank that smarmy smug wannabe Queen and the rest of the Mel Gibson fan club.
And then they join the EU, and watch as the financial services sector, and manufacturing head north. You might want to invest in property in Glasgow now, and make a killing.

And then they join the EU, and watch as the financial services sector, and manufacturing head north. You might want to invest in property in Glasgow now, and make a killing.

Better invest in Johnnie Walker and McEwans as there will be lots of free time and lots of worries to be forgotten up there.

Me: "I've got damp patches on my wall....etc etc....".
Sturgeon: "That calls for a vote on Scottish independence!!".

The girlfriend and I were discussing this the other day. It was suggested that we both vote for independence (we voted remain last time round), just so Sturgeon gets her wish, and then watch Scotland crumble. But on the other hand, I'm worried about the value of my property taking a nosedive once Scotland is in ruins. So we may just vote remain, again.

No the last time and No the next time.
She has no respect for democracy. We voted to be part of Britain and Britain voted to leave Europe. That's two democratic decisions that she isn't respecting, she can't be trusted.

^^Agreed.

She twists everything to suit. She says "Scotland voted to stay in the EU". Well, no Nicola! Scotland didn't. It wasn't a vote to see if Scotland wanted to stay in the EU, it was a vote to see if Britain wanted to stay in the EU, and Britain voted no!

She's like a broken record that needs thrown out and replacing. I can't help but feel she's pure selfish and is just trying to cement herself in the history books. Hopefully she'll make even more of a mess of things and fade into the shadows, just like that fish bloke Salmon or whatever!

The snp wanting a referendum on an independent Scotland is no different than sinn fein wanting one on a united Ireland. If it doesn't give the required result then have another one.
Any result other than the one on their radical agenda just won't be accepted.
A bit like the remoaners.

Although sinn fein have conceded they won't achieve a united Ireland if the vote is within NI.
At least not for another generation with the English tax payer funding the welfare bill for 12 and 14 children per family.
That's why gerry wants an all island referendum. Which is pointless.
He knows he won't be around for another generation.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back