Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

Sponsored Links
If Australia offered Brits 9 times the wage they were getting here - I flipping well bet a few would go.

If England offered Scots 5 times the average wage - they'd be down here in a flash. Why didn't Farage point that out? He missed an open goal there.

I'd like HRs take on this clip of a good Roma family here in Britain.
You venerate my opinions, joe. Whatever next?
:eek:
BTW, you can call me RH, or if you insist on putting the H in front, that would be HRH. :LOL: :LOL:

Well, here's my take:

It's the Mail FFS, what do you expect?
I wonder how much they were paid by the mail?

It's true. So now what do you have to say?

Sponsored Links
A couple of dozen Roma Gypsies aren't going to cause financial meltdown Joe.

The figures are out there Joe, Immigration is not doing the harm that the racist are claiming. You must know it's true because you believe every article you read, doncha Joey.

Did you also supply the statistics to the Labour government in 2004, about the numbers of people that would be coming here from EU accession states p.a.?

:LOL: :LOL:

The figures are out there Joe, Immigration is not doing the harm that the racist are claiming. You must know it's true because you believe every article you read, doncha Joey.

So you think that it's OK for them to come over here and live off the state? Well do you?

So you think that it's OK for them to come over here and live off the state? Well do you?

Out of the just under a Thousand people that emigate EVERY DAY from this Country and go and live and work abroad some 400 are British Subjects.

Easy Come, Easy Go.

No I don't. But then again I never voted in the latest bunch of pill ocks.

Us middle earners are destined to carry the can no matter who gets voted in. Live and let live eh.

I'd be more interested to see what we do with our own home grown scrounging chavs. This country was fooked long before we started importing foreign freeloaders.

Sponsored Links
Back