TROLLING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just spent the last hour reading posts by a forum member, and have found that when he doesnt refer to Iraq, he systematically argues with every bodies points they have made in different threads.

He agrees with no one

He contradicts himself

He waffles on about the most absurb things that have nothing to do with the threads

He knows everything about everything

He will not accept anything

He is always right

He never shows any proof

He claims to be something but cant even tell you anything about what he claims to be

All in all he is an argumentative git who left alone in a room on his own long enough would soon start a fight with himself

The question is---------IS DAMOCLES A TROLL ???????????

Sponsored Links
NO! He's a macaw (and he lives in my back garden). He might tell you to **** off, but usually hello or feed me ;)

Can you prove any of this? anyway I reckon its Bush that put you up to this because of Iraq.

Yes but if you are out, you are better in and if you are in you are better off in, but if you are off you are neither out or in because of the vat and dont spare the horses

Sponsored Links
Good to see you have something to keep you entertained then Freddy

Just a bit of fun Damy--------just waiting for the lecture off Richard now

Freddie, if you actually had the power to ban him from the forum, would you do so?

werealldoomed said:
Freddie, if you actually had the power to ban him from the forum, would you do so?

No i would never do that and wouldnt like to be put in that situ.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion, i thought that is what a forum was for.

If Damocles truely believes the stuff he writes then thats his choice, it is a free world, well untill Damocles gets his hands on it anyway.

Why do you ask such a question.?

I hope you don't Freddie, the comedy aspect is good for the forum morale.

I've changed my mind yes i would ban him, -----he's nuts !!!!!!!!!!

Didn't anyone notice I was fighting for democracy? Which i believe means something like decisions being made by the citizens. Not something which hapens here or in almost all western democracies..

Trolls don't have 800+ posts to their name! Experiences of trolls on this board before has shown us that they generally show up, target one or two people, bombard them with hate-posts for a couple of weeks, then bu**er off again.

I disagree with a lot of what Dam says, but life would be boring without discussion, and a good way to reaffirm your beliefs is to speak to someone who believes the opposite.

It is unlikely that you will switch from Eurosceptic to Europhile, in the same way that a gay bloke talking about how he reckons blokes are better than girls isn't going to make you go "You know what, he's right. I'm going to be gay from now on!".

Thats not fair Adam gays can't help their sexual feelings and don't usually choose. I would more concerned about Europhilia really though, shockingly bad problem this, medical experts reckon that the garbage from effected people is a real baffling problem. Apparently even though their taxes keep going up and accountability down they still say it is good. This problem is made worse because it is caught by choice, very strange really.

Sponsored Links
Back