Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

So you think that it's OK for them to come over here and live off the state? Well do you?
No I don't. But then again I never voted in the latest bunch of pill ocks.

Us middle earners are destined to carry the can no matter who gets voted in. Live and let live eh.

I'd be more interested to see what we do with our own home grown scrounging chavs. This country was fooked long before we started importing foreign freeloaders.

So you are racist too then because you don't want freeloading foreigners coming over here. Join the club old chap. You are one of us now. ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Where are you going? Why don't you walk the wheel with us? What is the matter my friend? What has upset you? Oh! I know. The bad machine doesn't know that he's a bad machine. You still don't believe it. You still don't believe you're a bad machine? To know yourself is to know God, my friend. The factory knows, that's why they put you here. You'll see... You'll find out... In time, you'll know.

So you are racist too then because you don't want freeloading foreigners coming over here. Join the club old chap. You are one of us now. ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen:
I'm just against freeloaders, race has nothing to do with it.

We have our own second, third, even fourth generation freeloaders to deal with. When you have indigenous white trash making a career out of scrounging, a few foreign freeloaders ain't gonna make diddly-squat difference.

We have our own second, third, even fourth generation freeloaders to deal with. When you have indigenous white trash making a career out of scrounging, a few foreign freeloaders ain't gonna make diddly-squat difference.
And the solution is....?

Sponsored Links

And so are the rest of us. Why is it that you are happy to malign home grown freeloaders and not immigrant freeloaders?

He doesn't do 'real world'.

"When ideology comes in then common sense flies out the window". (Joe-90) :mrgreen:

In London, 50% of black youths are unemployed. What about those eh Noseall? Got it in for whitey eh? Racist against your own kind eh?

:rolleyes:

Still waiting for noseall's solution :)
I don't have a solution.

A war in the not to distant future is likely. It will no doubt cost the lives of many but at the same time whittle out the greedy, grasping, selfish herds of people the UK is proud to have nurtured over the last few decades.

The meek will inherit the Earth.

Poor impoverished Eastern europeans - who can blame them for wanting to come here. However, the beady eyed, vile, selfish chavs we have on our own doorstep have no excuse. Shi tting on your own doorstep springs to mind.

"Poor impoverished Eastern Europeans"

I bet your heart must really bleed for them. :rolleyes:

If the chavs were not milking the system they would be "poor impoverished westerners" and off course you would be welcoming them into your home with open arms.

Sponsored Links
Back