Intergas Boiler Installers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A shot in the dark here gents. I have a list of local installers for the WN post code area but can't find any reviews etc about them. They all seem to be one man bands so to speak.
If anyone in the WN area, has had a Intergas boiler installed, can they give me an indication if you where happy or not with the Installer.

There are loads of Worcester, Vaillant installers who are accredited, so give the extra warranty. One in particular, has some good reviews of there work.

I like the reviews of the Intergas also what the trade lads on here say about them but I'm a little concerned that there are so few installers that I can't find info on!!! They don't even advertise in the local rags, not a bad thing i suppose.
Atag only gave me three names that are not so local so they are off the menu.
Looking like a Worcester or Vaillant at the moment!!

atb

Brian

Sponsored Links
I do like the Intergas for it's simplicity. I've fitted a few now, had issues with one but the rest have been very good.

Vaillant are very good boilers as well. Well engineered, and if something should go wrong they have excellent diagnostics and are very accessible to work on.

I'll ask in the closed bit, loads of iGUK and ATAG installers in there, some around your location

A bloke called Tim ********
in Preston installs Intergas and is also an service agent for them.

he post on here as "The Baker"

Sponsored Links
Thanks gents, i will be doing a few inquiries after the hols.
I have found a Vaillant Advance installer on my doorstep that I didn't know was there!!!!!!!. There is also a Intergas Installer just up the road from me, but thats all I can find, no other info?
atb
Brian

+1 for 'the baker' Tim's as honest as they come.
Sooey, what kind of area does Tim, The Baker cover? I'm Haydock Ashton area? There are a couple of Installers near me but as expected on hols at the moment.

atb
Bri

+1 for 'the baker' Tim's as honest as they come.
Sooey, what kind of area does Tim, The Baker cover? I'm Haydock Ashton area? There are a couple of Installers near me but as expected on hols at the moment.

atb
Bri
You'd have to ring him and ask him yourslf. His phone number's in his profile.
Thank's, found it on his profile. I will give him a bell Friday.

atb
Brian

I text him earlier, so sure he will pop in and have alook see at the forum

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back