Interview Tuesday.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just got a call to arrange an interview for a job tuesday.... wohoo..

why am I bricking it? it's not like I'm going on trial or anything, the worst outcome is that I don't get it and nothing changes....
stupid nerves... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hi ColJack.

Good news about the interview, I hope it goes well for you. ;)

I have recently been out of work and understand how depressing etc, etc it can be. I personally would try and enjoy your weekend, then you have time on Monday to get really stressed/anxious :LOL: .
I cannot see your technical side letting you down.
Best of Luck
Ed.

Get a shave and a haircut (i've seen your profile picture), and turn out your best on the morning of the interview. Look good and you'll feel more confident. ;)

Interviews are a complete nightmare.........
Stay positive and confident....

Genuinely wish you all the best for it Coljack.

oh great... I just found my "suit" jacket out and it's massive on me.. ( hey that means I must have lost some weight.. wohoo.. )..
it was roomy to begin with but it looks very baggy now...

should I wear it or just go for black shirt, black trousers and a silver tie?
or maybe a light blue short sleeve shirt?

If in doubt, keep it formal - you can always dress down by removing your jacket / tie if needs be.

If you've any access to any cash, you might be able to get a suit from asda or tesco for under £50 (you can always go for a refund afterwards)

Good luck and it might be a good idea to google " job interview" for tips on how to get through it in flying colours.

Forewarned is forearmed. :D

not the size I am.. need a 6XL jacket ( :eek: YFB!...YFB!!!.. :evil: )
Bacho knows.. he's seen me in real life...

how's the kitchen anyway Bacho? done yet?

not the size I am.. need a 6XL jacket ( :eek: YFB!...YFB!!!.. :evil: )
Pity - they go up to 48 chest in jackets and 42 waist in trousers.

Suppose you can hope it's a warm day and carry your jacket over your arm - at least it'll give the impression of the intent of formality

Sponsored Links
Back