invocing

MYOB "Contacts" looks like what I call customer record - does it do names, addresses, phone no's, comments, with a link across to customer accounts and quotations, invoices paid/unpaid, balance o/s?

It is certainly extremely cheap.

And Bob - if you are using computerised accounts, then your PC and the software become tax-deductible business expenses. You do pay tax, don't you?

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
MYOB "Contacts" looks like what I call customer record - does it do names, addresses, phone no's, comments, with a link across to customer accounts and quotations, invoices paid/unpaid, balance o/s?
all of that and more, like 'downloads' to Excell/Word etc (and no, I don't get commission ;))
We use MYOB accounting plus (being a qualified bookkeeper myself) which saves us also on Chartered Accountant costs (being able to do everything 'in house' ourselves, except official year accounts for Company House)

JohnD said:

It is certainly extremely cheap.

And Bob - if you are using computerised accounts, then your PC and the software become tax-deductible business expenses. You do pay tax, don't you?

im on the dole, dole by name and dole by nature.

BOB.DOLE said:
and not going anywhere very fast.
I wonder why we even bother to answer your questions, sometimes:cool:

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:

If you are not working, then you don't need to do invoices.

Last thing I heard you were employing underpaid tradesmen and pulling in hundreds of thousands a week, when you're not on holiday in the Caribbean and leaving your wallet in bars.

I don't think you are very truthful ;)

WoodYouLike said:
BOB.DOLE said:

its just a joke as no one got a sense of humour, is this a GERMAN site.

I bet there's steam coming out the back of his PC as the spell-checker goes to work.

Don't be a skinflint... go and get some letterheads printed off - preferably with your own logo, not some generic carp. That makes you look a whole heap more professional.

securespark said:
Don't be a skinflint... go and get some letterheads printed off - preferably with your own logo, not some generic carp. That makes you look a whole heap more professional.

thanks securespark where would i go to the printers and ask them to design me some letter heads thanks bob.

Have a look in your local Yellow Pages for a printer. You'll find them under the letter 'P' and the correct spelling is ' P-R-I-N-T-E-R-S '. They usually have templates for you to have a look at to help you choose. Some of them will even shout really slowly for you to give their advice a chance to sink in.

WoodYouLike said:
BOB.DOLE said:

cos he is BOB

his like a really abrasive and rude old bagpuss

:):):):):):):):)

securespark said:
Or if your keep it simple you can make your own by inserting logo and address details in header (and use the footer for more info like registered office, VAT number etc) in Word to create a template. I've done that and works a treat

Sponsored Links
Back