Is anyone shocked..

Sponsored Links
, I would have him running the show over here for a while

Thats cool with me.

The first thing he would do is having us wear 'making the UK great again.

Then he would get a great big wall, built between us and Scotland

There already is a wall, its just in need of some refurbishment :)
That walls no on the border though, although to be honest Northumberland is that beautiful it should be in Scotland, Maybe we will take it back after independence.

As for a wall, may be it will be Scotland that is building it to one to keep the english migrants when they start to flea their sinking ship. It's heading that way with Boris or Corbyn. Should get yourself up here now before the gates shut.

Sponsored Links
Unsurprisingly, the ambassador has resigned.

This will take some of the pressure off Buffoon, who failed to speak up for the man who was doing his job and was let down by a politician or (less likely) civil servant back home who was willing to break the Official Secrets Act.

Some of the content was quite old, so has been saved up by someone with a grudge. Perhaps they were planning to score a political advantage and get a Trump buddy in place.

On a totally unconnected matter, Boris used to be Foreign Secretary.

That walls no on the border though, although to be honest Northumberland is that beautiful it should be in Scotland, Maybe we will take it back after independence.

Did you know there were two walls? A second one much further north.

What is wrong with our gov that so many things are 'leaked'

Nothing is ever leaked without a clear plan and agenda. It's the easiest way to get rid of people these days.

I understand the Romans began building an earlier wall, along the Scottish border - sorry I'm a bit vague on the precise location. They had to retreat back to easier to defend Hadrian's Wall.

[EDIT] The Antonine Wall, it was later than Hadrian's Wall.

Trump gets the lefty libertards all wound up - even more wound up than they normally would be. He has the limitless ability to get under the skin of every permanently offended liberal flake. If that was to be his only achievement while in office, then his presidency has achieved something worthwhile. For this alone, he definitely deserves a second term.
Spot on post... listen to them on here swinging their handbags with such venom most amusing.

:LOL:

Trump is a businessman hes not a politician he says what he feels and what alot of other people feel. Yep I cringe at his trigger happy Twitter stuff but I agree.. seeing these flakes get all flustered and theres nothing they can do is worth it alone.

Trump gets the lefty libertards all wound up - even more wound up than they normally would be. He has the limitless ability to get under the skin of every permanently offended liberal flake. If that was to be his only achievement while in office, then his presidency has achieved something worthwhile. For this alone, he definitely deserves a second term.

Trump is very thin-skinned and easily offended. He's like a stroppy toddler. And this is the sort of person you admire and think should be a world leader.

Do you know anyone who is more of a snowflake than him?

Cute.. 6.51 in the morning and you're thinking of me already (you know who you are you naughty boy) :pxx

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back