Is anyone shocked..

Sponsored Links
Trump gets the lefty libertards all wound up - even more wound up than they normally would be. He has the limitless ability to get under the skin of every permanently offended liberal flake. If that was to be his only achievement while in office, then his presidency has achieved something worthwhile. For this alone, he definitely deserves a second term.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ah well, despite all the best efforts of the French and Spanish, Britain managed to secure the largest country in the North American continent. (Canada)

Trump gets the lefty libertards all wound up - even more wound up than they normally would be. He has the limitless ability to get under the skin of every permanently offended liberal flake. If that was to be his only achievement while in office, then his presidency has achieved something worthwhile. For this alone, he definitely deserves a second term.
Funny what you look for as a leader. I'd rather go for better attributes other than the ability to get under the skin or offend people.

I wonder what attracted her to the billionaire Trump? Think it was the hairstyle. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WTF is that hair all about? Why does someone not tell him?

I don't think it's the hair that attracts them. Billionaire Bernie Ecclestone and billionaire Philip Green have hardly any.

Whatever could it be?

Charm, physique and good looks?

Nope.

I don't think it's the hair that attracts them. Billionaire Bernie Ecclestone and billionaire Philip Green have hardly any.

Whatever could it be?

Charm, physique and good looks?

Nope.

Bernie ecclestone has a full head of hair, short arse though.

If the definition of a bloke with a beautiful wife and a wallet that has to be carried around in a wheel barrow is that he is an idiot then please send me the where with all to be in the same category

It wasn't his money, but his father's money. The Trump empire hasn't done very well since Trump junior took over.

I had Trump assessed as an idiot, before he was elected. What's going on in world and UK politics I just don't know, but I am likewise not impressed.

Part of the problem is that these days we are all much more in the loop now, especially with many of these people being on things like Facebook and the news services watching every word they post.

I love his passion for his country and I like his basic principles regarding trade and migration, I would have him running the show over here for a while if it was up to me. I think the only reason he is failing is the level of opposition to everything he is trying to do, he's hamstrung with about everything and he can't really get going, so in a way he is, and will be a failed president, but I do think the US have missed a great opportunity in not embracing his love for his country.

We really do need to start being proud of our own countries, too many people in the UK just seem to hate everything about what we are, wish they would all just fark off somewhere else to live, they could hand over their house keys to some of the migrants heading this way, I'm sure they would make better brit's than these Liberal Lefty Loons.

too many people in the UK just seem to hate everything about what we are,
Really? Do they? I don't know anyone who hates everything that is British.
Can you tell me who hates 'everything about what we are' please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love his passion for his country and I like his basic principles regarding trade and migration, I would have him running the show over here for a while if it was up to me. I think the only reason he is failing is the level of opposition to everything he is trying to do, he's hamstrung with about everything and he can't really get going, so in a way he is, and will be a failed president, but I do think the US have missed a great opportunity in not embracing his love for his country.

We really do need to start being proud of our own countries, too many people in the UK just seem to hate everything about what we are, wish they would all just fark off somewhere else to live, they could hand over their house keys to some of the migrants heading this way, I'm sure they would make better brit's than these Liberal Lefty Loons.

Passion enough not to show his own taxes like presidents before him.

Passion enough to employ undocumented immigrants.

Passion enough to Dodge the draft.

Its fake patriotism.

Sponsored Links
Back