Is Britool still good?

Expert brand busted I think!

Its a label, the same logo on all, being used by various tool companies as a second cheaper line of tools compared to their own brand. There's a few Expert tool videos on YT for such as a Mac tools Expert promotion.

The origin of manufacture is anyone's guess.

Sponsored Links
Halfords pro range for me too.

Lifetime warranty if you do manage to break them , I know it doesn't include the ratchets but if you find the one member of staff who doesn't know that.....

I've always wondered who manufacturers the range

Lube a ratchet by packing it out with light grease.

If its a flexi head, like a breaker bar, lube the hinge pin as well. If the pin's a screw dowel type take it out and grease the pin/peg to knuckle contact surfaces but leave the threads lube free and that'll help keep the pin tightened in. If the pin is a rivet type, apply enough oil to let run down into the pin.

Sponsored Links
Halfords pro range for me too.

Lifetime warranty if you do manage to break them , I know it doesn't include the ratchets but if you find the one member of staff who doesn't know that.....

I've always wondered who manufacturers the range

It's easy to find a member of staff who doesnt know that in there because I have never and i really mean never met any staff member that knows anything in depth about their products the sello_O

The Halford tool brand well be one of the best but based on the local shop, the service leaves a lot to be considered for improvements.

Back