Is gay the future?

some posters on this thread are sounding very bigoted... :rolleyes:

Have you just worked it out! :rolleyes:

this whole site is for all your Alf Garnetts to come and rant and rave

it should come with a mental health warning

Sponsored Links
Well given that Gay's have a totally sterile relationship (without medical research and intervention) I reckon , if the future is gay, then mankind is doomed to die out. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I said that in a previous thread that the human race would become extinct way before the 160m yrs that dinosorass ruled the roost for. :cool:

Because wife watches all of them while I am reading or as I doing something in the same room such as decorating, playing with the grand kids etc. You just can't escape from this s**t!

Conny, we believe you! thousands wouldn't but we, your friends do. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It is like a walk through the dark ages reading this thread.

Homosexuality has not changed for centuries but attitudes towards it has, similar to witchcraft.

I guess there will always be folk who have not got an educated enough mind to overcome the fear of certain tendencies.

You got the wrong end of the stick nossey, it's not our attitudes against gays, its the fact it's being constantly rammed down our throat that irks.

They want to be accepted into the comunity but when a fire engine here in Bristol drove past their meeting place on the Downs (a public place) and shone their searchlight on them they were reprimanded, if that had been hetrosexual couples they would have been arrested and charged with indecent exposure, so we seem to have one law for them and one law for us.

Sponsored Links
From my reading/understanding of Ians post I get the idea he means they openly discuss this subject, not perform it.

No, surely you are mistaken, because he said they both "would have been immediately arrested "

So unless he lived in some country where you could be arrested for speaking about homosexuality, he must mean that they perform acts which used to be crimes.

I see where you are coming from but he says he has grandchildren and they would have been arrested when he was a kid. OK, based on this statement I am presuming they are possibly at least in their early teens. This would put Ian in his late 50's early 60's if he had his children when he was around 20 and they had theirs at the same age. Forty years ago homosexuality was still a taboo subject frowned upon by society and punished by the authorities if 'openly displayed ' in public. Just 'looking' gay would make you the object of ridicule and harassment and I think this is what he is trying to convey.

You can try and justify homosexuality with whatever loony-left, freedom hating rhetoric you like, but at the end of the day it matters not one bit. Becasue God despises homosexuality. He despises it. We all have to answer to God, so why spend your entire life offending him?

Its not that we try to make out it doesn't exist or deny its existence but as Pred says, we are sick of having it shoved in our faces every way we turn. If people are this way 'inclined, for want of a better word, then so be it. But please don't expect any privileges, rights, freedoms etc. Heterosexuals don't expect, or get, any special privileges. And programme makers,stop thinking we want to see all these characters every time we tune in or that they have to be represented constantly.

You can try and justify homosexuality with whatever loony-left, freedom hating rhetoric you like, but at the end of the day it matters not one bit. Becasue God despises homosexuality. He despises it. We all have to answer to God, so why spend your entire life offending him?

Off ur trolley! i agree with you, BUT it's not only big G we shall have to answer to, NO! we shall also have to answer to jehova and budha and ahlla and santa clause and the elves and pixies, i think the fairies will be OK with it though

wtf is up with the general chat section on this forum tbh

xenophobia, homophobia, racism, activisim..........

why not go for the full set

:confused:

I wouldn't say the majority of us are phobic about any of these. We are just sick of TV programmes playing the 'minority' card with these groups. Think back to the 70's, alright, I know looking back they look corny but at the time we thought they were good programmes and they weren't emphasising these groups most of the time. They were/are just nice entertaining programmes that people could sit and watch.

wtf is up with the general chat section on this forum tbh

xenophobia, homophobia, racism, activisim..........

why not go for the full set

:confused:

This forum is full of knowledgeable people who offer great advice in the different sub forums. However, for some strange reason the general discussion forum is full of idiots spouting all sorts of bigotry nonsense. Shame really as it does the forum on the whole a disservice.

Sponsored Links
Back