Is it possible to open a trade account

Sponsored Links
The answer is you shouldn't be able to open a trade account, unless you are trade.

Now some trade only places do this as a sale is a sale, however the Hik vision distributors tend to be very strict on trade accounts.

This is all about you trying to save money I suspect, every seller in the UK should be buying from the distributors, but distributors themselves issue discounts based on your trading volumes/ and large project discounts may be possible if its a large system, ie commercial/ industrial premises.

Personally I would go with Samsung products all day long...love the ipolis app too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always found enterprise has it in ( apart from long wait ) , but ADI is I can get it for tomorrow ! Which in all fairness it's in for 9am

Sponsored Links
I have good relationships with all my suppliers, god only knows why as I am not the easiest customer to please.

I am pretty close to adi uk hq and enterprise Manchester I avoid as I hate going into Manchester, but I can order from security warehouse sometimes cheaper for certain products and they sell to the public.

Yes Security warehouse keep a lot of niche items......very helpful on phone as well!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back