Is Murray gonna win?

I

imamartian

Firstly, don't type in "Men's semi's" without parental controls set to strict !!! :oops:

Anyway has Murray got a chance? Nadal gone. Fed and Djok to reduce themselves to one.... and Tsonga on Friday... is this the year? and with the Olympics etc..?

Sponsored Links
I hope not, I had a bet with a bloke in work that he wouldnt reach the final!

I do hope he gets through to the final, although I personally think Djokovic will walk away with the mens singles title.
At least if Murray wins through to the final, he'll have gone further than wassisname,, ermm who's is wotsit,,, ermm thingymabob,, ,,,,Ahhh yes Tim Henman,, (nearly forgot his name) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
He must be one of the most disliked sports person in the UK, (get that in quick before they become independant). :LOL: :LOL: unlike my hero Chris Hoy.

If he wins he is british but if he loses he is scottish but he is one miserable looking chap isnt he :cry: :cry: :cry:

Compared to how Tsonga celebrated his win,he's miserable all right for once I shall be rooting for a Frenchman to win.

When you say Murry, do you mean the English hating tennis player?

How exactly does he hate England?

Funnily enough after his pathetic backtracking he seems to love England now :rolleyes: ............... :LOL:

Nope, you haven't answered the question still.

If your referring to when he said he wanted anyone other the England to win a football match then i'm afraid that's more a reflection on your limited number of brain cells.

During the world cup in 2006 he did an interview for the Telegraph newspaper (ever heard of that?) with himself and Tim Henman. They got onto the subject of the world cup and then Henman joking said to Murray "so who are Scotland playing next then in the world cup", knowing that Scotland hadn't qualified. All just a bit of banter. Then a few minutes later, Murray is asked who he'd be supporting in England's next match. Knowing that Henman had taken the **** out of Scotland a few mins previously, he replied "anyone but England". All just a bit of banter between mates in an interview.

The interview was in the Telegraph the next day and nothing was ever said about it. Then a couple of days later the Sun (that bastion of quality journalism) ran a front page story about how Murray hated England, including the quote he had said, yet failing to include the context in which it was said and what Henman had said previously. Then all of a sudden you had millions of sun readers up in arms about how a tennis player apparently 'hates England'. All a bit pathetic really, but not surprising seeing as though it's the sun and the readership it attracts.

Anyway, if he he did hate England so much he wouldn't live in Surrey, wouldn't have an English girlfriend and wouldn't have a team of physios and coaches who are mainly English.

Only in Britain do you have a sportmen who is the fourth best in the world at his sport, but is hated because he doesn't have a laugh and joke on court when he's playing. Can't win :rolleyes:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We will know in less than a week.

i'm afraid that's more a reflection on your limited number of brain cells.

:LOL: No need for that kind of nonsense.

he did an interview for the Telegraph newspaper (ever heard of that?)

Is that the one that's written and read by the 'sandal with sock' brigade????
Lesbians can't be called lesbians, they have to be called women in comfortable shoes ???? THAT one????
I tend not to bother. :LOL:

Anyway, if he he did hate England so much he wouldn't live in Surrey

Dear God :rolleyes:
Wouldn't you.????
Maybe he's just fed up with the scraps from Longshanks table.:rolleyes:

Only in Britain do you have a sportmen who is the fourth best in the world at his sport, but is hated because he doesn't have a laugh and joke on court when he's playing. Can't win :rolleyes:

Complete and utter b*llocks.

Nope you've got that wrong, think your confusing the Telegraph with the Guardian. Easily done though i suppose when you not used to venturing past page 3 of the sun. :)

Let me get this straight. You think he hates England, but think it's perfectly normal that that he lives here and has an English girlfriend? Hmmm, that makes sense. If someone hates a country so much, as you claim with Murray, they wouldn't choose to live there and choose a girlfriend from that country. Especially when they've got £20 million in the bank and could live anywhere in the world and have almost any girl they wanted.

Do you believe all the bullshit the sun writes?

Sponsored Links
Back