Is Murray gonna win?

If he had been a decent tennis player, then, we would have supported him. Bit like supporting you Immy - if you would have been half decent, someone on here would have supported you. You are like Murray - there in the background, but no-one likes you

Sponsored Links
If he had been a decent tennis player, then, we would have supported him. Bit like supporting you Immy - if you would have been half decent, someone on here would have supported you. You are like Murray - there in the background, but no-one likes you

Do you have any brain cells? How can you be the 4th best player in the world at one of the most demanding sports, yet not be 'decent'? If he wasn't decent he wouldn't have got to the final and wouldn't have given the best player in the history of the sport a run for his money.

What a drama queen.

God knows what he'd be like if he actually won one of the big ones.

Do you think the same about footballers who cry when they lose an important match? Re: Gascoigne comes to mind and think Rooney is another.

[/quote]Do you have any brain cells? How can you be the 4th best player in the world at one of the most demanding sports, yet not be 'decent'? If he wasn't decent he wouldn't have got to the final and wouldn't have given the best player in the history of the sport a run for his money.
............... and he is still not good enough to win a Slam.

Sponsored Links

Do you know what? you're a knob... but a special one..... because on the back of that comment you are possibly about to become a small time internet star..(in the DIYnot emporium of course).

Look out for a poll where you can vote for whether i stay or go.... and i will adhere to the popular result believe me....

Watch this space... :mrgreen:

Do you have any brain cells? How can you be the 4th best player in the world at one of the most demanding sports, yet not be 'decent'? If he wasn't decent he wouldn't have got to the final and wouldn't have given the best player in the history of the sport a run for his money.
............... and he is still not good enough to win a Slam.

So you admit he must be decent then? He'll still more than likely win a slam, but it will be on the hard courts at the U.S or Australian open and when he doesn't have to play against an inspired Federer. There's no shame in loosing to him the way he played today.

What a drama queen.

God knows what he'd be like if he actually won one of the big ones.

Do you think the same about footballers who cry when they lose an important match? Re: Gascoigne comes to mind and think Rooney is another.
I do as it happens.

Where i will give credit to the sweaty is he knows what he's doing where as the two clowns you mentioned can't even string a coherent sentence together.

I really feel for Murray. He is just very unlucky to be a great player in a sport that has 3 unbelievable players around at the moment. He would have won some majors if there was say only one of these players about like in many previous years. To have 3 of such unbelievable quality is what's ruining Murray's chances.

Keep your chin up Murray, you've done us all proud. Losing to the sports greatest player of all time is nothing to be ashamed of!

Showing a bit of emotion just goes to show the passion and determination he has and is nowt to be ashamed of either!

I really feel for Murray. He is just very unlucky to be a great player in a sport that has 3 unbelievable players around at the moment. He would have won some majors if there was say only one of these players about like in many previous years.

Yeah yeah,
Just like all those other 'great' players used to lament when Laver, Newcombe, Conners, Borg, McEnroe, Becker Sampras et al were about.

If only.

useless sweaty sock, could have been so different, he could have become BRITISH :D

The title of this thread should be changed to "Is Murray ever gonna win"
The answer would probably be.. not while those other 3 are around, in case anyone forgets he only got to the final because Nadal had that freak defeat in the first week.
Nadal would have eat him for breakfast if he'd made the semi like he should have.

Sponsored Links
Back