Is Murray gonna win?

It was only a short while ago that you were telling us how little time you spend on here now and how little you posted. And using it as some sort of stick to beat the regular posters around the head with, a la "get a life" and other such comments.
Now, I've not been on much lately at all, but whenever I do log in...there you are, posting away, your usual nonsense....Whatever happened to your "getting a life"? :LOL:
With you being such an obvious phoney it does amuse me slightly to wind you up a little.
You must know this, yet you still react every time, not just to me either. What does that tell you? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Good luck to Murray. We live in the Great Britain after all, and with the Olympics just around the corner it shows that Britain is a great place to live. A bit a solidarity doesn't go a miss!

Sponsored Links
You're in Blackpool, what's the olympics gonna do for you?
Christ, it even pelted down when you had the stupid torch thing up there, they had to parade it indoors :LOL: :LOL:
That was a good advert for a "holiday spot" in the middle of summer.

You're in Blackpool, what's the olympics gonna do for you?
Christ, it even pelted down when you had the stupid torch thing up there, they had to parade it indoors :LOL: :LOL:
That was a good advert for a "holiday spot" in the middle of summer.

How dare you! I think you'll find we've had 3 days of summer up here this year. that's a 30% raise from last year! ;)

If that sweaty ever won a major, we as Englishmen would really support him, same as he wanted to support us in the football. Am I a bitter old man, yep deffo. Bol ix to him

I must say I like the kid on brow mopping with the towel. Strange, the towel hardly touches his brow
:D

What a drama queen.

God knows what he'd be like if he actually won one of the big ones.

Wouldn't you be emotional if you'd devoted your entire life to a sport since the age of 3 and lost in the biggest match of your life in the biggest tournament? He should be an inspiration to many. He survived the Dunblane massacre, moved to a foreign country at 15 away from his parents and works tirelessly trying to get to the top of his sport. Got more respect for him than the footballers most of the country worship. You ever seen Murray falling out of clubs and cheating on his missus in the papers?

Can't win can he. Gets accused of showing no emotion then when he does he's labelled a drama queen.

Seems he's not alone re the drama.

Survived the Dunblane massacre?
So did many others

As for away from his parents. That witch of a mother never leaves his side.

What a drama queen.

Wouldn't you be emotional if you'd devoted your entire life to a sport since the age of 3 and lost in the biggest match of your life in the biggest tournament? He should be an inspiration to many. He survived the Dunblane massacre, moved to a foreign country at 15 away from his parents and works tirelessly trying to get to the top of his sport. Got more respect for him than the footballers most of the country worship. You ever seen Murray falling out of clubs and cheating on his missus in the papers?

Can't win can he. Gets accused of showing no emotion then when he does he's labelled a drama queen.
He should have moved a million miles away the Sweaty c**t

What a drama queen.

Well said. A bit of positivity goes a long way... much further than all the childish sniping going on around us on this site..!!

Well done Andy, he showed a lot of guts today,and a human side...

Plus if he had of won, as an Englishman i would've been happy that it was a Scottish result...no need to jump on the "BRitish" bandwagon...

Sponsored Links
Back