Is Murray gonna win?

Nope you've got that wrong, think your confusing the Telegraph with the Guardian.

Ohhh he's having a go at the Guardian readers now.:LOL:
(mind you, there's a fair few of them on this site)

You're obsessed with newspapers man. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It may be true that Murray's comments were reported out of context but I have never heard him try to set the record straight.

Personally I've never liked him but it does seem as though his play has improved and good luck to him if he wins but I don't think that will happen. There seems to be a massive gap between 4th seed and 3rd.

You would think that someone would have a word about his constant swearing on court. Such a misog.

I liked him in Ben Hur though - "Row well and live" :LOL:

It may be true that Murray's comments were reported out of context but I have never heard him try to set the record straight.

Personally I've never liked him but it does seem as though his play has improved and good luck to him if he wins but I don't think that will happen. There seems to be a massive gap between 4th seed and 3rd.

You would think that someone would have a word about his constant swearing on court. Such a misog.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/te...cord-straight-on-anti-England-reputation.html

If anyone still thinks he 'hates England' after reading that is a bit dim.

Sponsored Links

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/te...cord-straight-on-anti-England-reputation.html

If anyone still thinks he 'hates England' after reading that is a bit dim.

"C'mon Andy"

I have another confession to make, i learnt a lot from the 7 years i lived in Germany, then the first time i saw Boris Becker, blonde blue eyed i naturally thought of "Hitlers Grand Design" and took an instant dislike to him, years later i was amazed to find he had a foreign wife with a very dark suntan then realized how i had missjudged him, i now think he's a fine fellow, but Agassi was a better tennis player. :LOL: :LOL:

I think it's fair to say that just because you haven't heard Murray "set the record straight", doesn't mean he hasn't !!

But what it does highlight is just how much in control of public opinion our press is !!

I've nothing against the Scots, i dislike people who dislike me or the English and the press are great at winding up that thing about the Scots hating us... But I was on holiday there last month and i didn't meet one Scot that wasn't extremely friendly.... changed my view.

changed my view.

No surprise there, you've always struck me as the type whose opinion is formed by the last fella you spoke too, or the last paper you read.

Murray played well today but I hope Federer tanks him in the final, the miserable looking bstrd.

changed my view.

No surprise there, you've always struck me as the type whose opinion is formed by the last fella you spoke too, or the last paper you read.

lol.... makes me a better person for being able to adapt to the information i get... not deeply ingrained misinformed views like yours !! ;)

BBC Sport: Andy Murray unhappy about tennis calendar. So am I. Where are the naked pics of Sharapova?

"better person"?? :LOL:

The generally accepted term is "simpleton"!

no... simply following and abusing people makes you a bully, a nuiance and a stalker.... i don't comment on your posts...

Where are the mods and admin when they should stand up? :rolleyes:

i don't comment on your posts

lol.... makes me a better person for being able to adapt to the information i get... not deeply ingrained misinformed views like yours !! :wink

Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

oh grow up... i don't find a thread made by you on "spanners" or on morning tv's "loose women" and throw insults... whereas you keep popping up on my threads causing trouble, yet uninvited !!!

Go away ffs !! you're boring and add no value !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back