Is the world ganging up on her? Or is it the other way round?

It could also be seen as "I'm bricking it really, so I've got to make a big song-and-dance-about-it, to hide my insecurities".
I think you've gone off on one now Brig. Are you referring to UK-EU negotiations or generalising? I'm not sure either side has made a fuss or commented about the location of the negotiations.

But one thing is for sure, those with the most to lose, in ANY negotiations, will likely be the most subservient.

Sponsored Links
Where the meeting is held tells us nothing about who is in control.
No. The press are doing a fine job of that. We have a dysfunctional government sending inexperienced clowns to negotiate one of the most important issues since WWII. I don't know why they haven't sent Boris yet to just go tell them to whistle.

Sponsored Links
Clowns?
We have a renowned war negotiater on our side....
Yes inexperienced clowns. They even need a US based negotiator (the US has some of the best in the world) to give a seminar to our inexperienced clowns.
Read the whole story Rog.

Yes inexperienced clowns. They even need a US based negotiator (the US has some of the best in the world) to give a seminar to our inexperienced clowns.
Read the whole story Rog

Well they've been doing fek all for the past thirty years apart from giving away and undermining the UK.
Now its time to actually defend UK interests its hardly surprising they will struggle a bit.

Sponsored Links
Back