Is there electronic device addiction in the UK such that

I think that in the not too distant future certain technophiles will have communication devices implanted in their heads with connections to their auditory and optic nerves.

Even then, I'm sure many of them will be going for an operation every year or so in order to 'upgrade'. :rolleyes:

So what happens if I should fall from the scaffold and land on my head??

Sponsored Links
I think that in the not too distant future certain technophiles will have communication devices implanted in their heads with connections to their auditory and optic nerves.

Even then, I'm sure many of them will be going for an operation every year or so in order to 'upgrade'. :rolleyes:

You'll need a head transplant. They'll be quite commonplace by then.

Will it come complete with the upgraded implants or are they an extra?

Will it come complete with the upgraded implants or are they an extra?

It depends what contract you are on.

Sponsored Links

One problem was that the body absorbs and dissolves wires but I think they solved that by using titanium wires.

Was it really that different in the days of train spotting and Meccano sets? People still pored over catalogues and saved their money for upgrades; you only have to go to a bike jumble for example and see the heaps of bike junk that older cyclists accumulated in their sheds to see that they were just the same as our kids.

A long time ago in Holland there was mass insanity called the Tulip Mania. I guess it is about time for a new form of Tulip Mania and not only in Holland.

You may have something.

There is something particularly strange, and more than a little bit sad, to see the scenes that surround the release of the latest ipad/iphone, or some such device.

Hordes of geeks, hanging on every word of the nerdy CEO of whichever company has launched the 256th edition of their electronic wonder-box. Do they drug these people, so they are literally fighting each other to get their hands on whichever product is being hyped to preposterous levels? Throw away your old one, because the latest has hundreds more pointless functions than last week's version.

How do these companies blind people to reason and common sense, and keep them coming back for more?

This cider ad is an amusing parody of what I was on about.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back