Is tommy Robinson comment banned from this forum ?

Stupid word play aside, you'll no doubt get away with posting your vileness yet again...

But I guess that'll be the obnoxious head you have on...

Tell me...

How many of you share these various heads?
Ellal...what will you do for a life after Brexit? What did you moan about before ?

Sponsored Links
Tommy Robinson is a polarising figure of course. Only a month or so ago I posted about his incarceration and the usual suspects came out in favour of his supposed criminal behaviour. All false. Subsequently he was released, which proved the system to have been acting unlawfully, and now a criminal case it being brought against the judge.

Those that condemned Tommy by default are no where to be seen now, quite happy for that part of it to go away unnoticed. Still, most of these power struggles continue unabated, you don't hear about them from the BBC, or other mainstream organisations - or if you do hear about them, it's via a carefully scripted narrative.

In conclusion his arrest and imprisonment achieved nothing other than to stoke the fires between the different ethnic and racial groups - in actual fact you might be forgiven for thinking that was the intention all along.

What Tommy is fighting for right is freedom of expression and freedom of speech, and is no doubt suffering the marty's curse and alienation that occurs when anyone takes on a corrupt and tyrannical government.

Sponsored Links
All false.

Criminal behaviour claim was false, but he did commit contempt of court and he pleaded guilty.

On both occasions Robinson had pleaded guilty to contempt of court.

The Court of Appeal judges released Robinson on the grounds of a "fundamentally flawed process" at the hearing in Leeds.

They also criticised the "haste" with which the judge proceeded to sentence Mr Robinson and that the nature of the alleged contempt had not been adequately scrutinised.

The judges also said there had been a "muddle" in terms of what the particulars were of the alleged contempt.

They also said the formal record was inaccurate as it wrongly suggested Robinson had been convicted of a criminal offence, rather than found in contempt of court.

This was the summary from the Judges at the Court of Appeal:

"In summary, the finding of contempt made in Leeds must be quashed because:

"It was inappropriate to proceed immediately on the motion of the court to deal with the alleged contempt after immediate steps had been taken to remove the offending video from the internet. An adjournment was necessary to enable the matter to proceed on a fully informed basis; in any event.

"The failure to comply with Part 48 of the rules resulted in there being no clear statement, orally or in writing, of the conduct said to comprise a contempt for contravening the section 4(2) order in place;

"It was unclear what conduct was said to comprise a breach of that order and the appellant was sentenced on the basis of conduct which fell outside the cope of that order.

"The haste with which the contempt proceedings were conducted led to an inability of counsel to mitigate fully on the appellant's (Robinson's ) behalf."

Your interpretation of events as: the alienation that occurs when anyone takes on a corrupt and tyrannical government. Is quite a leap of shift from reality to suit your narrative. He was guilty of a serious contempt of court and he was warned not to do it.

Surely you dont approve of this:
Robinson started a live Facebook video outside the court and revealed details of the case which had been banned from publication until the end of a trial linked to the ongoing case.

During the live stream Robinson was heard reading out the defendants' names, mentioned their religion, brought up the cost of prosecution and questioned the need for reporting restrictions. He also encouraged his supporters to share the video.
https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/tommy-robinson-free-court-appeal-14992614

Ellal...what will you do for a life after Brexit? What did you moan about before ?
Life after Brexit will be poorer - both financially and in terms of free movement/family opportunities...

However we have made plans to mitigate the worst effects...

But there is a bonus - we'll be laughing at the ignorant turkeys who voted for christmas and don't have the ability to ride out the inevitable storm!

What did I moan about before?

Inept plumbers ;)

:rolleyes: plumbers should have been in charge of these Brexit negotiations . It would have been sorted by now ;)

Criminal behaviour claim was false, but he did commit contempt of court and he pleaded guilty.

Your interpretation of events as: the alienation that occurs when anyone takes on a corrupt and tyrannical government. Is quite a leap of shift from reality to suit your narrative. He was guilty of a serious contempt of court and he was warned not to do it.

Surely you dont approve of this:
Robinson started a live Facebook video outside the court and revealed details of the case which had been banned from publication until the end of a trial linked to the ongoing case.

During the live stream Robinson was heard reading out the defendants' names, mentioned their religion, brought up the cost of prosecution and questioned the need for reporting restrictions. He also encouraged his supporters to share the video.
https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/tommy-robinson-free-court-appeal-14992614

Well a sentence or so contained within my original post about Robinson pushing against the ever increasing Islamification of this country, and the west in general, was deleted by a shadowy faceless mod, and no record was left of their edit of my post. It's not as though the original post can't be found either, because once the post is online that's it, the original format can be found with various tools, despite best efforts.

This censoring is the same sort of thing that goes on in the mainstream press, quite ironic really, and need I say more than this ? The free press does not exist in this country, it was brought under state control a long time ago.Subsequently, the free press has found a home online , but Robinson, and others like him, suffer constant harassment from the state and it's partisans. The state wants, but is losing, control of the narrative - what news people get to hear and read.

A few points to counter yours :

Robinson was not in contempt of court. He did not reveal details of the case which had been banned from publication. He reported on facts which were already available within the public realm.

I agree with freedom of speech and his right as a journalist to report on Muslim/migrant rape gangs. He was outside a court, let's not forget, not inside it. He was not restricting access to the court or using a megaphone to try and communicate with anyone inside.

I don't see any issue with Robinson providing names of muslim/migrant rapists. White British have a right to know what is going on in their country and any attempt to stifle this from happening is an attack on the white British population - ever diminishing.

Last edited:
Robinson was not in contempt of court. He did not reveal details of the case which had been banned from publication. He reported on facts which were already available within the public realm

He was already on a suspended sentence for contempt:

The 35-year-old was already subject to a suspended sentence for committing contempt during a rape trial in Canterbury last year, and had been told that if he fell foul of the law again he would go to prison.

His contempt was live streaming...

Robinson first broke contempt of court laws, which aim to safeguard the judicial process and stop trials collapsing over fears the jury has been swayed, in May 2017.

He was prosecuted for attempting to film defendants at Canterbury Crown Court, despite notices stating the move is illegal all over the building.

Making a clear distinction between “legitimate journalism” and Robinson’s activism while sentencing him, Judge Heather Norton said: “This contempt hearing is not about free speech. This is not about the freedom of the press.

“This is not about legitimate journalism; this is not about political correctness; this is not about whether one political viewpoint is right or another. It is about justice, and it is about ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly.”

Judge Norton sentenced Robinson to three months’ imprisonment but suspended the sentence for 18 months, meaning it would not come into effect if he committed no further offences, after his lawyers claimed he was ignorant of the filming ban.

“You will now be under no illusions whatsoever as to what you can and cannot do,” she said at the time

If Tommy Robinson really cared about Islam terrorists and grooming gangs he would engage with the Muslim community.

If Tommy Robinson really cared about Islam terrorists and grooming gangs he would engage with the Muslim community.

He went to a mosque that advertised all faiths welcome. We will answer all your questions.

They turned him away.

Well a sentence or so contained within my original post about Robinson pushing against the ever increasing Islamification of this country, and the west in general, was deleted by a shadowy faceless mod, and no record was left of their edit of my post. It's not as though the original post can't be found either, because once the post is online that's it, the original format can be found with various tools, despite best efforts.

This censoring is the same sort of thing that goes on in the mainstream press, quite ironic really, and need I say more than this ? The free press does not exist in this country, it was brought under state control a long time ago.Subsequently, the free press has found a home online , but Robinson, and others like him, suffer constant harassment from the state and it's partisans. The state wants, but is losing, control of the narrative - what news people get to hear and read.

A few points to counter yours :

Robinson was not in contempt of court. He did not reveal details of the case which had been banned from publication. He reported on facts which were already available within the public realm.

I agree with freedom of speech and his right as a journalist to report on Muslim/migrant rape gangs. He was outside a court, let's not forget, not inside it. He was not restricting access to the court or using a megaphone to try and communicate with anyone inside.

I don't see any issue with Robinson providing names of muslim/migrant rapists. White British have a right to know what is going on in their country and any attempt to stifle this from happening is an attack on the white British population - ever diminishing.

So you would be happy if the case had collapsed due to his actions and the people being tried had escaped justice.

You are supporting a vigilante and not justice.

Sponsored Links
Back