Is Tommy Walsh a builder? LOL

Zampa, what you do when on site is up to you we dont need to know you like to riffle through the linen drawer :evil:

But you are missing the point, its a tv programme, TW would not have made it if he was gobbing etc everywhere would he? and i bet if a film crew came to watch you, you wouldn't either, and if you did, it would be "cut" from the programme

Sponsored Links
Rifle through linen cupboards???...me the thirtenth duke of Subbandom?...at 2 in the afternoon?....with my reputation?...

O' well...in for a penny.

I was once on TV..and beleive me everything that could have gone wrong did..including placing a piece of paper on a wall, doing a bit of fancy spinning the scissors around my thumb..smoothing the paper down te wall...only to find it was 6 inches too short! :eek: ....cameras rolling!

Actually I like him..comes across as a nice fella..allthough seeing him cut a slab with a disc cutter..no goggles mask ear defenders etc was a bit worrying!

Far better than that lemon on DIY sos..are they sposed be tradesmen?

I'd have Mike Holmes & his crew round to do my house up anyday, just not with me paying the bill :D

Boy is that guy picky/pedantic.

Its not right if its more than 1/16 out.. lol

1.6 mm out, thats not picky.

Sponsored Links
that bench saw is very impressive.

one thing that annoys me on the 'new yankee workshop', is when they post up"safety guards/guides have been removed for photographic purposes only"
yeah right they been removed so he can do the job using his machines the incorrect way.

Back