Israel under attack

Well the way I see it before embarking on some military attack on another country it might be some what sensible to consider what that countries response might be ??

Any one with any thing holding there ears apart would ? Or should take that into consideration ?

Although hamas are a bunch of snack bar fruit cakes (?) they must have considered that there would be a significant response from Isreal having just butchered 1400 of there civilians and taken over 200 hostages ??

They knew and did not care

Civilians to them are collateral damage to be sacrificed for propaganda purposes

So this entire caper is the responsibility of Hamas

Simples

Sponsored Links
Some claim it was the IDF that killed their own. I kid you not...

Yep probably you get all the conspiracy fruit cakes coming out from under there rocks

Same thing with that 9 / 11 caper apparently according to the fruit cakes the Americans did it

Yes exactly

They walk
Amongst us

Well the way I see it before embarking on some military attack on another country it might be some what sensible to consider what that countries response might be ??

Any one with any thing holding there ears apart would ? Or should take that into consideration ?

Although hamas are a bunch of snack bar fruit cakes (?) they must have considered that there would be a significant response from Isreal having just butchered 1400 of there civilians and taken over 200 hostages ??

They knew and did not care

Civilians to them are collateral damage to be sacrificed for propaganda purposes

So this entire caper is the responsibility of Hamas

Simples
I think you'll will find the IDF also had a big part in killing their own .

If only Arnie could be allowed to run for president!

Sponsored Links
If they did, which I don‘t believe, they did it accidentally trying to deal with the Hamas attack.

Hamas are to blame, not the IDF
Would the Americans deploy the same firepower into the building knowing there are hostages in them?

lol just found this a bit funny from arnold schwarzenegger. His dad was a Nazi
To be fair his views are more balanced than most - a bit ironic that he's descended from a nazi and fully supports israel.

News reports about Schwarzenegger's Nazi links first surfaced in 1990, at which time Arnold Schwarzenegger asked the Simon Wiesenthal Center, an organization he had long supported, to research his father's past. The Center found his father's army records and NSDAP party membership, but did not uncover any connection to war crimes or the paramilitary organization, the Schutzstaffel (SS).

His father served on the Eastern Front at the Siege of Leningrad and was invalided from service in 1944. He had an unremarkable military career and probably wasn't a committed Nazi in the way you imply.

He used to make his sons do 200 push-ups before breakfast! o_O

I think you'll will find the IDF also had a big part in killing their own .

Nah, the people who spent twenty hears hunting down and killing a list of 25 people behind the massacre of their olympic team at the Munich Games, the people who sent a team of commandos 2500 miles to Entebbe on what was regarded as an impossible mission to rescue 103 Jewish hostages, the people who had Mossad rescue thousands of Ehthiopian jews from refugee camps in Sudan give them a new homeland in Israel.

They suddenly decide to cut out the middle man and kill their own?

Sponsored Links
Back