Israel under attack

Well I wasn't around 1800 years ago.
(There wasn't much plumbing works that way at that time)

However I believe the Jewish version. That said what's the solution is the question I asked.
Aquaducts. All the work you can eat building those things.

As far as i can see a two-state solution is the only way anyone gets something from this.

Sponsored Links
Aquaducts. All the work you can eat building those things.

As far as i can see a two-state solution is the only way anyone gets something from this.

3 state solution would be better, unless there's a shift of land and agreement

youre getting all your information from a Hamas supporting website
Can you provide an example of a Hamas supporting website, from where I'm supposed to be getting my information.
You must be aware of my MO to provide supporting evidence for my arguments, so there must be plenty of examples of me getting information from, such sites.

Whereas my argument that Denso is getting his information from Israeli or US sites is well documented.
I've ridiculed some of these sites by referring to other material, or contact information, etc, on these sites used by Denso.
Indeed Denso claimed to have accessed a genuine Hamas website, and when I pointed out it's not possible, he claimed to have accessed a Hamas website by using a vpn. I've asked him numerous times for which vpn he used, and which swerver he logged onto.
He's refused to respond to each and every request for such information.

I made a typo, when I typed 'server', I accidentally typed 'swerver'. I thoght about leaving it as an appropriate Freudian slip applicable to both you and Denso.

Sponsored Links
If they did, which I don‘t believe, they did it accidentally trying to deal with the Hamas attack.
Like bombing schools, hospitals and refugee camps.

From the IDF website:
The soldier will not use their weapon or power to harm uninvolved civilians and prisoners and will do everything in their power to prevent harm to their lives, bodies, dignity and property.

It's a shame the IDF soldiers do not read their own website because their actions are in total contravention of their stated publicised values.

Then there's the list of war crimes from previous conflicts such as executing unarmed prisoners, etc,

We all know the history, but this recent escalation is all down to Hamas’s terrorist and cowardly attacks on the Israeli civilians.
How about the cowardly attacks by israelis, settlers and IDF on Palestinians? Dont the Palestinians have the right to fight back?

3 state solution would be better, unless there's a shift of land and agreement
Three state - do you mean to include Jerusalem as a neutral state in itself, like the Vatican City, divided between the Christian and Orthodox Church, Jew and Arab?

Like bombing schools, hospitals and refugee camps.

From the IDF website:

It's a shame the IDF soldiers do not read their own website because their actions are in total contravention of their stated publicised values.

Then there's the list of war crimes from previous conflicts such as executing unarmed prisoners, etc,
Theory and practice are very different in real life, if people know they will get away with it they will do it.

Three state - do you mean to include Jerusalem as a neutral state in itself, like the Vatican City, divided between the Christian and Orthodox Church, Jew and Arab?

No ....I mean the West Bank excluding Jerusalem and Gaza

How about the cowardly attacks by israelis, settlers and IDF on Palestinians? Dont the Palestinians have the right to fight back?

They did strike back on the 7th October 2023

And they are now suffering the consequences of that attack

;)

We all know the history, but this recent escalation is all down to Hamas’s terrorist and cowardly attacks on the Israeli civilians.
You're conveniently ignoring the imprisoning of about 7,000 Palestinians without trial, the killing of about 5,500 Palestinians and the forced evictions of about 750,000 Palestinians from their homes, all before the 7 October attack.

The large number of civilian casualties has required various types of interventions by humanitarian actors, with many incidents raising concerns over violation of international law and lack of accountability.

For Palestinians, permanent displacement from their homeland is a perennial fear. It is one that has followed them from the war that led to Israel’s creation to 1948, in which some 700,000 Palestinians were violently expelled or forced to flee their homes and native villages in what they dub as the Nakba, or “catastrophe,” to the systemic evictions and home demolitions of the present. Now, the specter of forced mass expulsion looms over the enclave’s more than 2 million inhabitants, as Israel’s bombardment of the Strip, which has killed at least 9,000 Palestinians, forces them to flee south.

This is Israel's conduct towards the Palestinians in the occupied territories.
It's hardly surprising that Hamas is in an armed struggle against it's military occupiers.

No ....I mean the West Bank excluding Jerusalem and Gaza
That would leave the Palestinian territories with a non-contiguous country.
In order to visit the other part of their 'country' would entail an expensive time-consuming journey.
When Gaza built an airport, (the Yasser Arafat Airport) Israel destroyed it by bombing it.
In March 2002, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) strongly condemned Israel for the attack on the airport, which it deemed a violation of the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation (Montreal Convention, 1971). The ICAO also urged Israel to take measures to restore the facility to allow its reopening.

You're conveniently ignoring the imprisoning of about 7,000 Palestinians without trial, the killing of about 5,500 Palestinians and the forced evictions of about 750,000 Palestinians from their homes, all before the 7 October attack.

Roy the Hamas has spoken!

Boolie, accusing others unconscious bigotry and bias because they don’t agree with your position….is just showing that’s it is you suffering from bigotry and bias.

time for self reflection Old Bean
:ROFLMAO:
From the defender of racists, and the poster who makes racist jokes.

You're not only unaware of your own bigotry, you're in total denial of it.

Now we've imported wave after wave of people who seemingly hate the Jews and the British by successive governments in their wisdom, what do think will be the outcome of this march in support of the Palestinians on the 11th of this month.

Sponsored Links
Back