Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
I take it you don't know the ideology of hamas then?
Bod wasn't referring to Hamas.

Anyone who disagrees with the Islamic ideologies Hezbollah & Hamas are their enemies, not just Israel. They hate and want to kill us all.

There is room for these people to live side by side in a two state solution those who are full of hate will see that this never happens.
You see the logic of Bod's post:
"Anyone who disagrees with the Islamic ideologies...are their enemies,... They hate and want to kill us all."
The references to Hamas, Hezbollah and Israel are purely incidental.

Bod wasn't referring to Hamas.

You see the logic of Bod's post:
"Anyone who disagrees with the Islamic ideologies...are their enemies,... They hate and want to kill us all."
The references to Hamas, Hezbollah and Israel are purely incidental.
Don't be a K@ob

Sponsored Links
I propose peace.

With nato pinned down elsewhere, israel would be up against 1b muslims alone. Not winnable.

I don't want get into a circular argument but what has events that happened in WW2 got to do with this mornings events.
Some poster brought up concentration camps, did you not see that, and coming from you who mentions Vietnam in nearly every single topic is a bit rich.

Is that the summation of your explanation? :rolleyes:
My original comment about Bod's racist post stands.

I talk of two terrorist organisations and you call me a racist.

The last time I was a racist was when I was talking about a beautiful Young lady that was murdered.

Your a strange creature

Afaik hamas are a designated terrorist organisation ??

Public executions

Israeli bodies paraded through the street ? Now and in the past ?

Run by a bunch of fruit cakes who terrorise there own people as well as embezzling billions out of the aid budget ??

Doubt the hamas old guard have much control over the militants ?

They will be employing there usual tactics fire rockets from a school or medical centre hoping the Israelis bomb it

They can than parade bodies of children for the media

Sponsored Links
Back