Israel under attack

Not one sided at all...

But hate begets hate...

Which population do you believe is subjected to the illegal land grabs, and would you suggest that they don't fight back?

Are you saying that Jews ✡️ and the state of Israel shouldn't exist?

Sponsored Links
Thank for correcting my poor English but I think you realise that is exactly what it is. Otherwise it doesn't read right
You could go back to it and make corrections, but just the insertion of the word "of", won't ersase the racist message.
it'll need more though than that.

You could go back to it and make corrections, but just the insertion of the word "of", won't ersase the racist message.
it'll need more though than that.
You corrected it for me Roy.

You could see my mistake that's why I forgive your mistake.

Tickle it.

More than likely. When I was in Israel I see the protests from Israelis against the current government so not all Jews think as the state of Israel.

I spent quite a while there, and also in Jordan and Egypt...

Ordinary people don't actually hate each other, but the corrupt rich and powerful people orchestrate the violence for their own purposes...

The sad thing is that despite the history of the last century, right wing politicians in Israel always equate criticism of the Israeli state's action as 'anti semitic'...

Which is clearly wrong, but they also have sway in the majority of western nations!

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that Jews ✡️ and the state of Israel shouldn't exist?
Well that's the same type of warped questioning that perpetuates the problem...

Are you saying that Palestinians and the state of Palestine shouldn't exist?

After having yourself claiming to believe in a two state solution!

You corrected it for me Roy.

You could see my mistake that's why I forgive your mistake.
I can't correct your mistake.
If you refuse to correct I have to assume it never was a mistake. And therefore I never made any mistake.
It was a racist comment and it remains a racist comment.

Well that's the same type of warped questioning that perpetuates the problem...

Are you saying that Palestinians and the state of Palestine shouldn't exist?
That's the typical kind of warped questioning that I've come to expect from many on here.
It's a question based on an incorrect premise.

After sorting Hamas out, Israel should consider going for the head of the snake, Iran.

I can't correct your mistake.
If you refuse to correct I have to assume it never was a mistake. And therefore I never made any mistake.
It was a racist comment and it remains a racist comment.
Ol shut up Roy

Palestinians than?

Care to explain that in English?

And who in your opinion is illegally annexing Palestinian land and killing Palestinian civilians in Palestinian territory?

Well if I had had had my land siezed and I was forced from my land ect ect

I would probably hate the Israelis

More so if I knew others thrown off there land had been shot

Israel has been annexing Palestinian land for years
From way back

Totally illegal

But you have to deal with ultra Orthodox Jews and they are imo fruit cakes who seem to think that God gave them the land
Yes exactly fruit cakes

Any one who thinks god gave them the land ?? You cannot negotiate with them ? Or compromise or come to a deal ect ect
No common sense or common ground

But you have to deal with ultra Orthodox Jews and they are imo fruit cakes who seem to think that God gave them the land
Yes exactly fruit cakes
You have no trouble thinking god gave ukrainians land.

Not got a scooby what your on about, maybe after a few in the Rex bar, i might be on your wavelength:confused:
I doubt my opinions would go down to well in places like that.
These people have always supported Israel.
Loyalist Godfather of the Israeli military.

You have no trouble thinking god gave ukrainians land.

We’re did I say God gave Ukranians land

Do attempt to stop
Making s*** up granted it’s difficult for you after all you are on some Russian propaganda / fantasy / site

So
Making s*** up is par for the course :giggle:

Israel has always been the aggressor, always taking more land, putting up walls, killing innocent people just for trying to get to school, work, see family after the borders are moved. There will never be peace while Israel continues its policy of taking more land from Palestine.

If it was you, you'd be fighting back too.

1696701325360.png

We’re did I say God gave Ukranians land

Do attempt to stop
Making s*** up granted it’s difficult for you after all you are on some Russian propaganda / fantasy / site

So
Making s*** up is par for the course :giggle:
Are you now saying ukrainian land isn't god given. Therefore, anyone can take it?

Sponsored Links
Back