Israel under attack

I talk of two terrorist organisations and you call me a racist.

The last time I was a racist was when I was talking about a beautiful Young lady that was murdered.

Your a strange creature

Dunno why you engage with the fruit cake tbh

Put him on ignore like several others ??????

Sponsored Links
Do you think it would be more humane if they sent people to concentration camps like the SS did?

What like in Russia in 2023 ??

And Stalin’s gulags ?

Don’t quite understand yer question
In relation to this current Israeli caper ??? ??? Yer point ?

Mind you the Palestinians may have just been passing through ?? And it’s all a MIs understanding hmmm

Last edited:
Afaik hamas are a designated terrorist organisation ??

Public executions

Israeli bodies paraded through the street ? Now and in the past ?

Run by a bunch of fruit cakes who terrorise there own people as well as embezzling billions out of the aid budget ??

Doubt the hamas old guard have much control over the militants ?

They will be employing there usual tactics fire rockets from a school or medical centre hoping the Israelis bomb it

They can than parade bodies of children for the media
Bod wasn't referring to Hamas, he was referring to Islam.
Anyone who disagrees with the Islamic ideologies Hezbollah & Hamas are their enemies, not just Israel. They hate and want to kill us all.

Sponsored Links
There is room for these people to live side by side in a two state solution those who are full of hate will see that this never happens.
The problem is that successive governments of Israel don't want a two state solution, and and have been illegally annexing Palestinian land and killing their civilians...

So who is full of hate?

I talk of two terrorist organisations and you call me a racist.
Are you now using your poor grasp of written English, and poor understanding of international affairs to explain your racist comment.
Anyone who disagrees with the Islamic ideologies Hezbollah & Hamas are their enemies, not just Israel. They hate and want to kill us all.

There is room for these people to live side by side in a two state solution those who are full of hate will see that this never happens.
Perhaps what you meant was:
"Anyone who disagrees with the Islamic ideologies of Hezbollah & Hamas are their enemies, not just Israel. They hate and want to kill us all".

But even that is still racist becasue Hamas and Hezbullah have no argument with "us all"

Hamas have differences with Israel.
There are distinct differences bewteen Hamas and Hezbullah
The only reason Hamas is designated as a terrorist organisation, by western countries, is due to its armed struggle against Israel.
It's natural for a people to struggle militarily against its oppressors.

Most western countries send arms and support Ukraine against the invader Russia.
But Hamas are designated as a terrorist orgnisation for their armed struggle against their oppressor.

It illustrates how countries have biased opinions as well as individuals.

The problem is that successive governments of Israel don't want a two state solution, and and have been illegally annexing Palestinian land and killing their civilians...

So who is full of hate?

My guess is that it must be the Palestinians than ???

My guess is that it must be the Palestinians than ???
Palestinians than?

Care to explain that in English?

And who in your opinion is illegally annexing Palestinian land and killing Palestinian civilians in Palestinian territory?

So who is full of hate?

I know the hate is both sides. My guess is you think it's one sided

I was talking of Hamas's ideology of Islam ☪️
Kind of the same as Israel's ideology of Judaism...

Or the West's ideology of Christianity...

It's all sh*t and comes down to 'my imaginary friend is better than yours'...

But as always the innocent suffer!

Are you now using your poor grasp of written English, and poor understanding of international affairs to explain your racist comment.

Perhaps what you meant was:
"Anyone who disagrees with the Islamic ideologies of Hezbollah & Hamas are their enemies, not just Israel. They hate and want to kill us all".

But even that is still racist becasue Hamas and Hezbullah have no argument with "us all"

Hamas have differences with Israel.
There are distinct differences bewteen Hamas and Hezbullah
The only reason Hamas is designated as a terrorist organisation, by western countries, is due to its armed struggle against Israel.
It's natural for a people to struggle militarily against its oppressors.

Most western countries send arms and support Ukraine against the invader Russia.
But Hamas are designated as a terrorist orgnisation for their armed struggle against their oppressor.

It illustrates how countries have biased opinions as well as individuals.

Thank for correcting my poor English but I think you realise that is exactly what it is. Otherwise it doesn't read right

I know the hate is both sides. My guess is you think it's one sided
Not one sided at all...

But hate begets hate...

Which population do you believe is subjected to the illegal land grabs, and would you suggest that they don't fight back?

Kind of the same as Israel's ideology of Judaism...

More than likely. When I was in Israel I see the protests from Israelis against the current government so not all Jews think as the state of Israel.

Sponsored Links
Back