Israel under attack

but on foreign policy, he was OK
Yes he did a great deal with the Taliban….worked out great

and then there was his trade war with China, resulting in US govt having to subsidise US soya bean and pork farms

and his patriotic Make America Great Again hats….made in China

Sponsored Links
The Jewish community in the US is very influential

Politically and financially ??
Both...

The same as the Ireland problem!

Two totally different conflict zones, but the US chooses who they support based on internal influence!

What is wrong with you lately?
You're all at 6s and 7s.

Spot the correct username ;)
I do apologise, ella.
Clearly I was at 6s and 7s.
My excuse is I've been very busy lately, and I didn't pay sufficient attention responding to the multitude of baseless, senseless allegations made by the usual dishonest posters on here.
They were my lowest priority, in fact, I think it's fair to say they're the lowest of the low. :giggle:

Sponsored Links
If I HAd to live in some country in that area
Israel would probably be top of the list
Of course it would be. You'd want to feel safe to express your hatred for others, especially Muslims and the French.

Israel has so far destroyed 1,300 buildings in gaza, which includes 5,540 homes, and a further 3,750 so badly damaged they are inhabitable.
They've killed 2,200 Palestinians and injured over 8,000.

Now they're attacking the civilians fleeing on the designated routes:

Hamas are preventing civilians in Gaza from moving south, says Israeli Embassy

Orly Goldschmidt, spokesperson for the Israeli Embassy to the UK, said Hamas was preventing civilians in Gaza from moving along a “safe corridor” to the south.
“The problem is that Hamas themselves are blocking the Palestinians from reaching the south,” she told Times Radio.
“They’re putting roadblocks. They are physically stopping them from going south and this is a real problem.”
Israel has ordered some one million residents to leave the north of Gaza, with the military saying people can travel along two main routes south without being harmed from 10am to 4pm local time.
Asked why medical supplies were not being allowed into hospitals in Gaza, Ms Goldschmidt said: “We cannot let things go to the borders at the moment because they will use this in order to kill us.”
She added: “This on Hamas. Hamas should be the ones who should take care of the civilians.”

Gaza has a border with a fellow muslim country, also shut.
Otherwise the Farage claim of millions of refugees would come true, not for UK, but for Egypt, a country whose population has already increased by 15,000,000 in 15 years.

Hamas are preventing civilians in Gaza from moving south, says Israeli Embassy

Orly Goldschmidt, spokesperson for the Israeli Embassy to the UK, said Hamas was preventing civilians in Gaza from moving along a “safe corridor” to the south.
“The problem is that Hamas themselves are blocking the Palestinians from reaching the south,” she told Times Radio.
“They’re putting roadblocks. They are physically stopping them from going south and this is a real problem.”
Israel has ordered some one million residents to leave the north of Gaza, with the military saying people can travel along two main routes south without being harmed from 10am to 4pm local time.
Asked why medical supplies were not being allowed into hospitals in Gaza, Ms Goldschmidt said: “We cannot let things go to the borders at the moment because they will use this in order to kill us.”
She added: “This on Hamas. Hamas should be the ones who should take care of the civilians.”

Stopping them ( if the Israeli embassy can be believed) and killing them with precision guided missiles, is two entirely different kettles of fish,

Egyptians don’t want them
Would UK be happy to accept over 2,000,000 French or German citizens in one go?
Where could they be accommodated?

UK didn't want a few thosand Jews prior to 1945.

Sponsored Links
Back