Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
Have Hamas committed acts of terror in your opinion?
If you don't like my answers stop asking the same question repeatedly.
And if you think I'm going to change my answer because you keep repeating the same question time and time again, you're being foolhardy.

To describe an organisation as terrorist, or their actions as terrorist depends entirely on your own political viewpoint. (and to a lesser degree your approach to ethnicity)
To describe Hamas actions of killing civilians, as terrorist, one must also describe Israelis as terrorists, and the WWII French (and other country's) Resistance, which UK were providing finance, arms and even fighters, as terrorists, and even all racial violence perpetrators, as terrorists.

NB, Muslim racial violence is already described as terrorist.
Terrorists are Always Muslim but Never White
When you hear the word “terrorist,” who do you picture? Chances are, it is not a white person.
Different strands of critical race theory can help us understand these two narratives. One strand examines the role of unconscious cognitive biases in the production of stereotypes, such as the stereotype of the “Muslim terrorist.” Another strand focuses on white privilege, such as the privilege of avoiding the terrorist label.

You will have apologists on either side, murder is fair game.

This conflict began post war and is still continuing.
Please don't fall under Notch7's repeatedly asking the same question, suggesting tjhat I am an apologist for terrorists.
I have never apologised, nor excused nor supported any terror related activity, or even any violence of any sort.
I am just not willing to be drawn into the decribing of one organisation as terrorist, dpending on one's political ideology ( and even racial thinking).
Not all terrorists are Muslim. And that must never be allowed to morph into 'all Muslims are terrorists', which is often expressed in this forum.

If Iran can be described as sponsoring terrorism, then so can US, UK and other Western nations.

I am just not willing to be drawn into the decribing of one organisation as terrorist, dpending on one's political ideology
hilarious

you are literally refusing to say Hamas are terrorists because of your ideology.

Sponsored Links
If you don't like my answers stop asking the same question repeatedly.
And if you think I'm going to change my answer because you keep repeating the same question time and time again, you're being foolhardy
Do you consider what Hamas did last weekend to be an act of terror?

it’s a perfectly reasonable question to ask….yet you seem to be twisting yourself inside out to avoid answering it.

hilarious

you are literally refusing to say Hamas are terrorists because of your ideology.
You might be happy to ascribe labels to horrific acts, depending on your political viewpoint
Don't assume we are all of your political ideology or your wiilingness to succumb to your political propaganda, or any political ideology.

Do you consider what Hamas did last weekend to be an act of terror?

it’s a perfectly reasonable question to ask….yet you seem to be twisting yourself inside out to avoid answering it.
If you think it is a simple, reasonable question to ask, you are failing to understand the political ideology (and the potentially racist thinking) behind the labelling of what is terrorist and what isn't.

If you think it is a simple, reasonable question to ask, you are failing to understand the political ideology (and the potentially racist thinking) behind the labelling of what is terrorist and what isn't.
A terrorist is somebody who commits acts of terror

saying: “political ideology behind the labelling” is just an excuse.

Hamas committed the most awful acts of terror last weekend, no reasonable person could describe them as anything but terrorists.

You might be happy to ascribe labels to horrific acts, depending on your political viewpoint
Don't assume we are all of your political ideology or your wiilingness to succumb to your political propaganda, or any political ideology.

I don’t have political propaganda.

Hamas are called a terrorist group because they have for many years committed many many acts of terror

Hamas are called terrorists because it describes literally what they do, it’s who they are.

You might prefer them described as fluffy bunnies, but that wouldn’t really describe them terribly well

A terrorist is somebody who commits acts of terror

saying: “political ideology behind the labelling” is just an excuse.

Hamas committed the most awful acts of terror last weekend, no reasonable person could describe them as anything but terrorists.
Any act of horrific violence is abhorrent, whoever commits it. When labels such as terrorists are ascribed it becomes a political ideologicalical description.
You just want others to agree with your political assigning of who is a terrorist and who isn't. I do not succumb to your questionable tactics of dishonest accusation. You can't shame others into adopting your assigning of labels.
All killing and targetting of civilians is despicable, irrespectibve of which side engages in it. You could say that when the side that is vastly technologically superior exploits that superiority to oppress and inflict way more violence is morally unjustifiable.
And when other countries support and justify such violence it is state sponsored terrorism, irrespective of which nations, ethnicities or religions are involved.
It's totally partisan ideology if you only accuse one side ot terrorism or supporting terrorism.
If Iran is guilty of such terorism, then so is USA, UK, etc.

No, he doesn't, and furthermore, he's stated that 'Israel had it coming'.
I ddi not. You are lying again.
I said that they shouild have known it was coming. Maybe they did, and maybe it suited them to allow it to happen.
If you can't differentiate between the two clauses of 'they had it coming', and 'they should have known it was coming', you're either being intentionally dishonest, or your command of the English language is sadly lacking.

You can't shame someone into adopting your ideology, and especially not through lies and dishonest accusations.
Those are the tactics of someone who has no other argument.

Last edited:
I don’t have political propaganda.
Of course you have a political ideology, you have adopted the political ideology of the West, who have historically been against Islam.
You've internalised that ideology to a degree you're not even aware of it.
They are only designated as terrorists by the West, for their armed struggle against their oppressors, Israel.

Sponsored Links
Back