Israel under attack

I say that because going back 4000 years like you did is a bit silly. We need to move forward , not back.

Because I hate a racist terrorist organisation whose stated aim is to eradicate Jews? Wow.
Does that include racist zionists?

Sponsored Links
Indeed, white settlers from Europe colonised the Americas, (N and S America and Canada) and Australasia and Africa and Asia, subjugating the indigenous people.
But this is a human trait not a white trait. All superpowers have done similar. The predominant superpower at the time always does this.

Islamic Empires oppressed nations, The Babylonians did the same, Mongols, Ottomons, Romans, etc, etc

So, oppression has no colour.. all nations and people are capable of it. It's more to do with power. Power corrupts. The powerful become oppressors - this pattern has been repeated time and time again

According to Israel.
all the available evidence proves it was Hamas

If it was an Israel missile how come Hamas has not produced a remnant of an Israeli munition or any physical evidence to back up its claim that Israel is responsible

Himmie supports terrorism

Sponsored Links
But this is a human trait not a white trait. All superpowers have done similar. The predominant superpower at the time always does this.

Islamic Empires oppressed nations, The Babylonians did the same, Mongols, Ottomons, Romans, etc, etc

So, oppression has no colour.. all nations and people are capable of it. It's more to o with power. Power corrupts. The powerful become oppressors - this pattern has been repeated time and time again
terrorists corrupt as well

Seemingly they are to blame for everything, even killing their own side on October 7th.
you revert to form again.. you never acknowledge the Zionist oppression and occupation. The best you've come up with is 'We are where we are'

Or you start deflecting as you did above. Be honest with yourself, racist bias.

Does that include racist zionists?
Why do I have to answer all the questions?
1698939263084.png

however I do think perhaps you are trolling
I'll try again.

There are atrocities being committed on all sides.

Israel claim they have a valid excuse because Hamas have the stated aim of eradicating all Jews. That is just a fact.

Make it harder for Israel. Drop the racist objectives and it will be much harder for them to claim the moral high ground. As things stand nothing will ever change.

lol just found this a bit funny from arnold schwarzenegger. His dad was a Nazi
To be fair his views are more balanced than most - a bit ironic that he's descended from a nazi and fully supports israel.

It's a highly nuanced situation.
You might only be able to see two sides. That's your poor perception.
You probably think UK Parliament has only two parties.
Or that the emergency servicies are only the Police, Fire and Ambulance.
Or that flying machines are are only spelled 'aeroplane'.

Nasty liitle abusive man.
So I’m right then, Roy the racist.

lol just found this a bit funny from arnold schwarzenegger. His dad was a Nazi
To be fair his views are more balanced than most - a bit ironic that he's descended from a nazi and fully supports israel.

All the film studios are Jewish

Sponsored Links
Back