It's kicking off in Georgia

Sponsored Links
I think Trump had more.
Who knows. I believe the Russians have agents who influence lots that go on in the States, the EU and beyond. But I'm sure we have been behind uprisings in Iran and other middle Eastern countries as well as Russia & China.

You think the Russians are not amongst both sides, turning us against each other?
Not what you said or implied. Nor are the left the Governnent.

Moving goalposts.

I've linked you with my challenges to your claim. Back yours up !

Sponsored Links
Not what you said or implied. Nor are the left the Governnent.

Moving goalposts.

I've linked you with my challenges to your claim. Back yours up !
I think you will see from plenty of past posts that I have said the Russians are amongst us.

It's not all about this post, is it.

So you cant back up what you claimed?
Yes I truly believe that the Russians are behind these lefty protests for Palastine.

Let's not forget I am a plumber and what ever links I find wouldn't mean a toss. Same as the empty links you produce.

Blimey one minute there are claims made in here that the Russians have taken over the UK

Johnson is basically a Russian agent bla bla

But some how poo tin a supporter of hamas / Iran ect would not support / or attempt to influence ? these Palistinian protests / marches

Jeez us wept :giggle:

Blimey one minute there are claims made in here that the Russians have taken over the UK

Johnson is basically a Russian agent bla bla

But some how poo tin a supporter of hamas / Iran ect would not support / or attempt to influence ? these Palistinian protests / marches

Jeez us wept :giggle:

Only Russian agents sniffed out were in a labour government cabinet

Yes I truly believe that the Russians are behind these lefty protests for Palastine.

Let's not forget I am a plumber and what ever links I find wouldn't mean a toss. Same as the empty links you produce.
My links werent empty, and you know it.

You havent provided any links

My links werent empty, and you know it.

You havent provided any links
I'm not going to either. I have a life. I do GD to put the world's to right in my own time, between a very busy life. I say and do what suits me trying not to offend anyone.

I've said many a time I spend far to much time on here giving my Veiws, opinions and theories, I'm not going to be given the run around by a bunch of leftys, chasing links for them to say "Rubbish".

Sponsored Links
Back