Jabs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The wife and I have had ours today no drama no after effects. No queues, didn't hang around after to see if we were going to collapse. Straight back in the car and home. 15 to 20 minutes max.

For the attention of Ellal and his cult followers. Looks like you were right. I can definitely feel Bill Gates rattling around in my head...........nutjob.

This will be last post on this idiot forum. The regulars are really a complete bunch of clowns. Why the mods allow them to stay is completely beyond my comprehension. Call yourselves "tradesmen?" I only hope I don't EVER meet any of you bunch of clowns in real life.

BYEEE Losers.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Oxford vacinatees may need to avoid the Brazilian virus going by the latest reports in the news. :eek:

So far there has not been severe illness or death, but the trial was small and the volunteers healthy, so evidence is not strong

"Although none of the more than 2,000 mainly healthy and young patients in the study died or was hospitalised, the findings, which have not yet been peer reviewed, could complicate the race to roll out vaccines as new strains emerge.

In both the human trials and tests on the blood of those vaccinated, the jab showed significantly reduced efficacy against the 501Y.V2 viral variant, which is dominant in South Africa, according to the randomised, double-blind study seen by the Financial Times."

https://www.ft.com/content/e9bbd4fe-e6bf-4383-bfd3-be64140a3f36

"Both Johnson & Johnson and Novavax have said their vaccines were less effective against the strain in clinical trials conducted in South Africa."

"Moderna has said it will test a booster shot and a reformulated vaccine to target the South African variant, after studies showed its vaccine was significantly less effective."

Nosey needs to stop dogging....
Nonsense. It's the only outdoor exercise I get, at the moment.

She exited the car at 3:30pm with her jab time scheduled at 3:35pm. She climbed back in the car at 4:48pm. I managed a 20min nap.:cautious:

The wife and I have had ours today no drama no after effects. No queues, didn't hang around after to see if we were going to collapse. Straight back in the car and home. 15 to 20 minutes max.

For the attention of Ellal and his cult followers. Looks like you were right. I can definitely feel Bill Gates rattling around in my head...........nutjob.

This will be last post on this idiot forum. The regulars are really a complete bunch of clowns. Why the mods allow them to stay is completely beyond my comprehension. Call yourselves "tradesmen?" I only hope I don't EVER meet any of you bunch of clowns in real life.

BYEEE Losers.
Is this a real goodbye or just an ellal goodbye?

BYEEE Losers.

Best wishes for the future Pete.

Im glad to hear youve had the vaccine -just keep away from everybody for 21 days

Or a Himmy au revoir.

You should have some sympathy for the tw@ts who skulked off to France in a huff, to live in their dirty little barns with a market value approaching a third of what they paid for them, who couldn't afford to move back to this country even if they could sell them.

BYEEE Losers.

It seems as if the jab has certainly affected you, but BYEEE....

Sponsored Links
Back