Jack Straws comment

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Your responses are all so selective and entrenched that no matter what was put in front of you, you would never accept or even consider any other viewpoint

thats just typical of the bigoted views endemic in british society and in it's own way just another form of what you call radicalization

The hysterical viewpoint that white people are more likely to turn each other in is beyond reason, NOT being a GRASS is ingrained in english culture so please dont make out that somehow white christian people are more moral

White men beat,rape and murder their women, they cover each others crimes as do their families . Those pesky krays always being dobbed in

I'm not saying that there are not bad things in all cultures but don't make out that one is worse than the other and somehow being white is better

Look at your history and think back on the crimes against humanity all over the world against so many peoples, systematic genocide, theft, slavery and exploitation that your whole wealth and empire was based on and wonder why you are not MORE despised world wide than you are.

Still unlikely from a bunch of WHITE van men...........oh dear I have stereotyped

my history?
Is this not also your history o_O

world goes round bud, it is as simple as that aswell as the simple solution to 'de radicalise' these young biritsh muslims.
give them alcohol, god/allah knows they have it hard enough, they should be atleast be able to unwind from time to time ;).
oh and try and get them to stop breeding with there cousins.

Spacecat, even I, as a forum flooder, can see that you are a beaten man, re-read the thread, consider what is written, consider your response, and take on board the counter argument of what you are making and address it. Not by making more and more ludicrous posts, with no backup, of effect to support it. :cool:

I know now why these scum target these beautiful girls, sad but true!!

I know now why these scum target these beautiful girls, sad but true!!

So you are saying you like vunerable girls, left on the street, with no place to go? That is a strange statement to make.

MickMoody is a great guy getting up in the middle of the night to go job hunting at first light. What a a guy.

Your responses are all so selective and entrenched that no matter what was put in front of you, you would never accept or even consider any other viewpoint

thats just typical of the bigoted views endemic in british society and in it's own way just another form of what you call radicalization

The hysterical viewpoint that white people are more likely to turn each other in is beyond reason, NOT being a GRASS is ingrained in english culture so please dont make out that somehow white christian people are more moral

White men beat,rape and murder their women, they cover each others crimes as do their families . Those pesky krays always being dobbed in

I'm not saying that there are not bad things in all cultures but don't make out that one is worse than the other and somehow being white is better

Look at your history and think back on the crimes against humanity all over the world against so many peoples, systematic genocide, theft, slavery and exploitation that your whole wealth and empire was based on and wonder why you are not MORE despised world wide than you are.

Still unlikely from a bunch of WHITE van men...........oh dear I have stereotyped

my history?
Is this not also your history o_O

world goes round bud, it is as simple as that aswell as the simple solution to 'de radicalise' these young biritsh muslims.
give them alcohol, god/allah knows they have it hard enough, they should be atleast be able to unwind from time to time ;).
oh and try and get them to stop breeding with there cousins.

The one's involved with rape, drug dealing etc have no need for you to introduce them to drugs or alcohol.

I still don't get the connection between the crimes these guys have committed and them being Muslim. Every thing they have done is against Islam, so I really can't see how Islam is to blame for these guys’ actions.

But I guess being racist and full of hate must help.

Watching question time last night some interesting information:

Jack Straw's reference to "50 out of 56 cases...." was based on a limited geographical area, perhaps his own area. If he had based his comments on national statistics, he wouldn't have had any 'racially motivated' comments to make.

Another point that was raised was that it is perfectly acceptable for politicians to make a comment like that publicly in order to raise issues not being properly dealt with. But, this issue is being dealt with. The authorities were aware of it and are addressing it. It is widely considered amongst most other politicians that Jack Straw's comments were misplaced.

One has to ask oneself, considering Jack Straw's experience as former Home & Foreign Secretary, whether he gave his comments sufficient thought before uttering them.
Perhaps he was having a prima donna moment, thinking that he could make a "rivers of blood" type comment to project himself back into the newspapers.

James Caan (Entrepreneur from TV's Dragons Den, I think) came close to suggesting another slant on this story. He suggested that we are talking about a crime and it should be considered on that basis, not a racially motivated/aggravated incident, simply a crime.
By extrapolating what he was saying, one can ask why did Jack Straw select this crime to highlight a point? Why didn't he select another type of crime to comment on, perhaps MPs fiddling their expenses, no doubt that's a primarily white middle class perpetrated crime.

Another participant on Question Time (Jeanette Winterson) also crticised Jack Straw for his reference to women as "easy meat". A sexist comment, undoubtedly,
So perhaps Jack Straw is a bit racist and sexist. And he's prepared to use local statistics, presented as national statistics, to project his own profile into the newspapers.

If he intended to incite some racial hatred and/or racist comments, he's certainly succeeded. If that wasn't his intention then one has to ask oneself, again, considering his experience, is this man sufficiently intelligent to represent us?

Aaah. Perhaps Jack had a "breastplate of righteousness" moment.

Surely the whole point is, These Muslim men specifically targeted young women not of their own ethnicity. There could be one big reason for this.... Had they targeted young Asian women, their whole community would have probably beheaded them.
One other point that has been made though, is the fact that because police investigations were concerning Asian men, some police officers felt that they were treading on eggshells. One even said that, had this been a gang of white men, the investigation would not have taken as long as it did.
I now wonder how many other investigations are being hampered simply because of the race issue?

Sponsored Links
Back