Jack Straws comment

Why did JS get involved/ Because it suited him now. It didn't suit him to be invloved in talking about any perceived problem while he was Justice/Home Secretary.

Ah now we're getting somewhere. I asked the same question some days ago on another forum ;) What's in it for him?

Sponsored Links
I am aware of that and can see the difference what I am saying is that WHITE underage girls may have been seen as a specific target because the GENERAL perception of white women is that they are easy

And anyone. of any creed, colour, religion, race who seeks to particpate in criminal activity against under-age girls deserves punishment.
You cannot explain how english girls are perceived as easy and then include under-age girls in the same argument.

Otherwise, how do we explain the crime of ripping off pensioners, another sometimes vulnerable group?

We are talking about vulnerable, under-age girls, who society has failed. It doesn't matter who the vulnerable are, predators deserve to be punnished.
It was a crime. It's being hyped up as a racial problem.

Sponsored Links
But I can tell you something that would be new.
A polite, discussional end to a thread on GD, that even continues along the same lines as the OP. Although it did get very discursive at times.

RedHerring2";p="1866537 said:
And anyone. of any creed, colour, religion, race who seeks to particpate in criminal activity against under-age girls deserves punishment

NO ONE IS SAYING OTHERWISE

You cannot explain how english girls are perceived as easy and then include under-age girls in the same argument

OF COURSE YOU CAN IN THE MIND OF THE PERPETRATOR THE DIFFERENCE IS NEGLIGIBLE. the underage white girl has the same attitudes and beliefs as the ones of age so they are a more likely

We are talking about vulnerable, under-age girls, who society has failed. It doesn't matter who the vulnerable are, predators deserve to be punnished.
It was a crime. It's being hyped up as a racial problem

WE KNOW THIS AND NO ONE IS DISAGREEING, the point is why specifically white?

You cannot explain how english girls are perceived as easy and then include under-age girls in the same argument

OF COURSE YOU CAN IN THE MIND OF THE PERPETRATOR THE DIFFERENCE IS NEGLIGIBLE. the underage white girl has the same attitudes and beliefs as the ones of age so they are a more likely
It was a crime. It's being hyped up as a racial problem

WE KNOW THIS AND NO ONE IS DISAGREEING, the point is why specifically white?

Targetting under age girls is a criminal offence. No-one can be in any doubt about that. The difference between consenting girls over 16 and under age girls is not negligible. Anyone who considers it to be so is delusional. And I mean that in the clinical sense of the word. i.e. as in the burglars mentality " If I didn't steal there wouldn't be any work for the police".
Similarly, abusing/raping girls is a criminal offence and inexcusable.
JS doesn't help the situation by describing "young males wandering the streets full of testosterone". It's a crime and inexcusable.

It wasn't specifically white girls. That's just been anecdotally created for effect. It was vulnerable girls. Now perhaps it's mainly vulnerable girls that are white. Who knows?

Narey also refutes the allegation that Muslim men are grooming white girls because of cultural assumptions about their sexual availability, as girls from minority backgrounds have been similarly abused.

I am aware of that and can see the difference what I am saying is that WHITE underage girls may have been seen as a specific target because the GENERAL perception of white women is that they are easy

And anyone. of any creed, colour, religion, race who seeks to particpate in criminal activity against under-age girls deserves punishment.
You cannot explain how english girls are perceived as easy and then include under-age girls in the same argument.

Otherwise, how do we explain the crime of ripping off pensioners, another sometimes vulnerable group?

It was a crime. It's being hyped up as a racial problem.

f**k me are you the same guy that said he watched question time and it made him think.
you are wrong, it was a racially motivated crime.
english girls are not easy ( iknow i know you didn't say it but cba to ya'no).
rough guess there is 15 million white british women over the age of consent. how many have you or anyone shagged?
right thought so, next one?

The muslims need to get the house in order, nothing else and nothing more to it otherwise it will be done for 'em.

The muslims need to get the house in order, nothing else and nothing more to it otherwise it will be done for

Ha ha ha

I Love internet heroes giving it the big one on web pages, what exactly are YOU going to do......... sweet fa.

As for our maligned chaste and virginal english ladIes. They have the WORLD WIDE reputation for being the biggest bunch of slappers going , have you never been out on a friday night in brum!

Not all are of course but more than enough to deserve the reputation!

The muslims need to get the house in order, nothing else and nothing more to it otherwise it will be done for

Ha ha ha

I Love internet heroes giving it the big one on web pages, what exactly are YOU going to do......... sweet fa.

As for our maligned chaste and virginal english ladIes. They have the WORLD WIDE reputation for being the biggest bunch of slappers going , have you never been out on a friday night in brum!

Not all are of course but more than enough to deserve the reputation!

not my job.
i always thought it was the russians, then the yanks.
heres me waiting for the swedes turn to come ;)

was out tonight in brum.
canne see how women dressed up in skimpy clothes showing off there lurvley shaven legs equates to them as slappers.
is it the same as in when i have been going gym for a few weeks on the trot to wear tight fitting t shirts that i am actually a british male whore.

tosspot

MickMoody is a great guy getting up in the middle of the night to go job hunting at first light. What a a guy.

Great dig, totally inappropriate, why make it? Is my career choice or lifestyle a concern of yours? NO.

Why be rude and offensive to people? To qualify your ego? Maybe people that you don't know, have never, and will never meet, have a sleep pattern better than yours?

Sponsored Links
Back