Jade Goody

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do you think about the kerfuffle on CBB
This is the first time I have watched it, and I admit mainly because of the media comments on the racial insults and bullying by Jade and her gang.
After watching her being interviewed today, I am of the opinion that she wasn't being rascist.
As she said this is the way that she speaks normally, and I am inclined to believe her.
Unfortunately she is doing what comes naturally, and from what I have read, this is what made her famous in the first place, and she was supported by the media and the public for it.
To me its a sad indicment of the standard of education in this country and she is just typical on thousands of others of her genaration
Channel 4 were aware of this and just used her but they now will drop her as it has backfired on them

Sponsored Links
Having seen extracts of this woman on the news I think she needs to change her name to Jade Gobby.

Has anyone got any jobs going? Anything at all. Boxers punchbag, wading through raw sewage with bare feet, picking tab ends out of gutters, being experimented on medically, anything at all, send an email to

[email protected]

:LOL: Just summat I heard on t'wireless.

Sponsored Links
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76292

Whoops!

Sorry libby lou lou, but believe it or not, I thought that the subject title, cbb, referred to citizens band radio and so I never opened it.
What a plonker :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back