Jails Are Too Cushy. . . . . Proof!

Sponsored Links
We went wrong when we switched to a policy of 'open door Britain'. This guy should go to a maximum security prison for 20 years - and let the inmates teach him English.

Oh, I thought that link was about the prisoner who was a bit naughty, lost some privileges, and then roused his mates to cause millions of £'s damage and wreck 3/4 of the prison.

I can see the next memo:

To all Guards

Please don't punish prisoners

Love from

The Justice Ministry x

Sponsored Links
I was under the impression that you couldn't deport an EU subject.

they ought to tighten the rules.. bring back corporal punishment..

castrate him and then deport him to his own country where he should be lined up and shot..

otherwise.. he should not have been allowed into the country in the first place..
anyone with a criminal cinviction and time in jail should be automatically refused entry..

the ausies have it right.. very strict over there..

oh and a friend of mine says "when asked if you have any criminal convictions... DON'T say 'sorry, I didn't realise it was still a requirement', they don't like it..."

they ought to tighten the rules.. bring back corporal punishment..

castrate him and then deport him to his own country where he should be lined up and shot..

otherwise.. he should not have been allowed into the country in the first place..
anyone with a criminal cinviction and time in jail should be automatically refused entry..

the ausies have it right.. very strict over there..

oh and a friend of mine says "when asked if you have any criminal convictions... DON'T say 'sorry, I didn't realise it was still a requirement', they don't like it..."

thats rich considering we sent the cons over there to take the land off the abbos :rolleyes:

Free TV
Free laundry
Free food
Free dental
Free prescriptions
Free accommodation
Free lawyer
Free transport

Stop me when I get to the downside of prison... :eek:

5760_2_468.jpeg

A life sentence doesn't mean life, scumbags are getting a slap on the wrist instead of 10 years and still walking the streets after a list of offences as long as your arm, all supposedly because of over crowding.

We can't build new prisons because nobody wants a prison next door.
At the same time ship yards are closing down.

My answer.
Get the men back to work building prison ships.
No frills or little luxuries.
Then anchor it 5 miles off the coast in the North sea.

I don't think their would be many repeat offenders going back there.

the right-wing Daily Express quoted "“His later assertion that he carried out this attack to secure a place to eat and sleep and to be able to learn English is ­callous beyond belief.”"

of course, when dealing with a career criminal with a long string of convicyions, you can't trust him to tell the truth. "beyond belief" may be right.

A life sentence doesn't mean life, scumbags are getting a slap on the wrist instead of 10 years and still walking the streets after a list of offences as long as your arm, all supposedly because of over crowding.

We can't build new prisons because nobody wants a prison next door.
At the same time ship yards are closing down.

My answer.
Get the men back to work building prison ships.
No frills or little luxuries.
Then anchor it 5 miles off the coast in the North sea.

I don't think their would be many repeat offenders going back there.
Makes a whole heap of sense to me.

stick em down the coal mines and don't let them out.. make em work for a living..

there's a place round here that used to be a factory in WWII and it's buried into a hill..

no visible evidence it's there apart from 6 enctrances.. ( 4 side, 2 front door )

it was shrunk down over the years as tunnels were no longer used, and was most recently a bunker for regional government in the event of the nukes going off...

fitted out with dorms and canteens etc...

would make a great jail for long term convicts..

armed guards at the entrances with sleeping gas delivery available through the ventilation...

The death sentence is the ONLY way to go.
Evil acts deserve a severe response by the state. Bol*ocks to the notion that putting someone to death is barbaric.

Measured against the crime an equal measure of justice should be seen to be done. Castration done in hospital is a good measure of punishment for his crime (maybe not death sentence). Then transfer to Romanian jail for 5 years.

If I cut your hand off on purpose then the state should cut my hand off...!

Sponsored Links
Back