Jeremy Corbyns speech?

Which bit of 'he's been backed into a corner' and 'the Labour party overall is playing the Brexit power game' didn't you understand? :rolleyes:

Yes that is what they are playing

Note:

Corbyn
Milne
McDonnell
Len McCluskey

All Euro sceptics

Sponsored Links
Corbyn is now going to magic up an additional 400,000 jobs. That's in addition to the millions previously promised along with the billions of extra money.

More fish and bread anyone? This guy could walk across the channel and deliver us from evil.
Well that's less than what quitters promised us, so I guess it'll be the same choice at the next election yet again...

Who do you believe is telling the least number of porkies ;)

Yes that is what they are playing

Note:

Corbyn
Milne
McDonnell
Len McCluskey

All Euro sceptics
But 80%+ of labour members are apparently in favour of remain...

Thus given that Corbyn said he believes in giving the membership more say, he has indeed been backed into a corner!

But 80%+ of labour members are apparently in favour of remain...

Thus given that Corbyn said he believes in giving the membership more say, he has indeed been backed into a corner!

Corbyns voting history certainly shows he is anti EU.

He is pro getting in power though.

The '6 tests' arent very far from remaining in the EU it seems to me.

Sponsored Links
Corbyns voting history certainly shows he is anti EU.

He is pro getting in power though.

The '6 tests' arent very far from remaining in the EU it seems to me.
But that merely reinforces the fact that politicians/political parties (of all ideologies) crave power, and care much less about those who vote for them after they have gained that cross in the box...

I do happen to think that Corbyn cares more than most, but he has policy ideas that are very difficult to implement given that as we know the puppet masters only allow politicians a certain amount of 'free rein'!

Corbyn will be voting against any Brexit deal that the Uk and the EU agree to

He will be voting and supporting
Boris Johnson
And
Jacob Rees Mogg

Or to put it another way
Boris Johnson and Rees Mogg will be supporting Labour
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Corbyn is now going to magic up an additional 400,000 jobs. That's in addition to the millions previously promised along with the billions of extra money.

More fish and bread anyone? This guy could walk across the channel and deliver us from evil.
I like the guy, not as a Labour leader, but I do like him. However, he's really beginning to get on my tits with all these promises he keeps making. How the hell is it all going to be paid for? May as well promise everyone a new unicorn.

I see the end of the conference was a sing a long to the Beatles 'revolution'.

Nostrovia Comrades :ROFLMAO:

Which bit of 'he's been backed into a corner' and 'the Labour party overall is playing the Brexit power game' didn't you understand? :rolleyes:

What Elly wrote "but at least he has stuck to his beliefs over the years!"

Ahhh obviously has stuck to them like water on a ducks back. (whatever,, he's more changeable than the bloody weather)

to sum up his key note, it was free money.. wait that didn't work at the general election.. more free money.. even if you are lazy.. How will we fund it? less greedy people...

somehow, I don't think I'll be getting any of "his" free money.. more likely I'm one of the evil greedy people he's talking about. odd because I thought working harding and paying my way was a good thing for the state.

Can't see there being an election any time soon. So he can promise what he likes.

Sponsored Links
Back