job agencies cashing in

B

BOB.DOLE

looks like the job agencies are cashing in on the migration they are now holding back work for polish and imagrants only club and are making a killing. Looks like the Slave labour party are doing a great job,

Contractors and the like are having a banannza.

Sponsored Links
One or two building agencies have had offices in Poland for a couple of years,still at least they are sorting out the labour shortage in the building industry.I think they should start offering them training in the sparks and plumbing trades .That will then stop our trades having a stranglehold on those trades charging exstortionate amounts of money to do electarial/plumbing work

splinter said:
One or two building agencies have had offices in Poland for a couple of years,still at least they are sorting out the labour shortage in the building industry.I think they should start offering them training in the sparks and plumbing trades .That will then stop our trades having a stranglehold on those trades charging exstortionate amounts of money to do electarial/plumbing work

i dont realy think you know how it all works do you?

it wont matter if they got eskimo,s in to do the cheap labour the contractors will still charge the same rates and give the worker peanuts.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
splinter said:

it wont matter if they got eskimo,s in to do the cheap labour the contractors will still charge the same rates and give the worker peanuts.

OOhh yes i do,
I have spent a lot of time out of work this year and I can put 2&2 together and come up with the amazing deduuction that it might have something to do with the influx of cheap labour from Eastern Europe,like I said, the sooner we get more skilled workers from them countries the sooner something might be done about it.
Especially when all you sparks,plumbers and pencil sharpeners get put out of your jobs and can no longer maintain your morgages and life styles

splinter said:
BOB.DOLE said:
splinter said:

OOhh yes i do,
I have spent a lot of time out of work this year and I can put 2&2 together and come up with the amazing deduuction that it might have something to do with the influx of cheap labour from Eastern Europe,like I said, the sooner we get more skilled workers from them countries the sooner something might be done about it.

you dont make any sense how does getting more skilled labour from europe help you to get back into employment?

Oh Dear Mr Dole,
The first post I made was an attempt at sarcasm ,looks like I am not very good at it,It will not get me back into employment BUT it will affect people that probually have more clout in this country ,at the moment it does not .(and by some of the replies that some of them have made to similar posts on this forum they do not care because it does not affect them)
So what I am saying Is the quicker it does affect you sparks/plumbers and pen pushers the better, then something might get done

GEDIT

I've read somewhere that the day rate for builders in Southampton has halved to £ 60.00 a day. All employment agencies are parasites and should have been outlawed years ago. The people who use agencies for the supply of labour need to negotiate a reduction in rates. That'll make them scream.
Flawed logic splinter. Since cheap labour will only ever affect tradespeople and labourers and such-like the powers that be aren't likely to do anything about it. I don't think we have a big immigrant labour problem around here at the moment but it's only a matter of time. I'm looking for an out now. If all the stories are to be believed, stacking shelves in ASDA is going to pay more than carrying on a trade.

splinter said:
Oh Dear Mr Dole,
The first post I made was an attempt at sarcasm ,looks like I am not very good at it,It will not get me back into employment BUT it will affect people that probually have more clout in this country ,at the moment it does not .(and by some of the replies that some of them have made to similar posts on this forum they do not care because it does not affect them)
So what I am saying Is the quicker it does affect you sparks/plumbers and pen pushers the better, then something might get done

GEDIT

i dont think you GEDIT splinter the job agencies are bidding with each other with contractors on which workers will take the least wage it wont ever effect the pen pusher has they are the ones who have created this monster, AND you see 5 years from now all will be on min wage.

Let me exspand this for you Bob Dole out of the 600,000 workers that have come into this country 400,000 have registered for work,it is said the rest are self-employed mostly in the building industry trade wise they have reached the dizzy heights of carpentry not many get away with bricklaying or electrical/plumbing work ,but when they do, I exspect all of those people smugly saying its a free labour market and they are only doing jobs that we won't do will start sqealing like stuck pigs and will want something done about it.
By the way Bob Dole are the poles affecting your work yet ,cos they are mine.You think I dont GEDIT yet PPffffffftttttt :rolleyes:

Let me exspand this for you Bob Dole out of the 600,000 workers that have come into this country 400,000 have registered for work,it is said the rest are self-employed mostly in the building industry trade wise they have reached the dizzy heights of carpentry not many get away with bricklaying or electrical/plumbing work ,but when they do, I exspect all of those people smugly saying its a free labour market and they are only doing jobs that we won't do will start sqealing like stuck pigs and will want something done about it.
By the way Bob Dole are the poles affecting your work yet ,cos they are mine.You think I dont GEDIT yet PPffffffftttttt :rolleyes:

Damn!! splinter is able to post in stereo. I'm still stuck with a mono computer. I need to get the mice to pedal faster. Mush mice, mush.

solo said:
Damn!! splinter is able to post in stereo. I'm still stuck with a mono computer. I need to get the mice to pedal faster. Mush mice, mush.
Yeah ,I find it pays to post twice some people need to read things through twice to GEDIT :LOL:

50k in the last 3 months.......from our new EU members :LOL: Surely there must be a small island somewhere in the world I can go and do 1 weeks work for a month`s pay @ normal rates .........or are we the eejits of the EU :rolleyes:

splinter said:

the point is that it wont effect the pen pushers and the contractors, has all the contractors are fed slaves by the job agencies, poles, etc and the winners,here are the contractors and job agencie, running their slave trade and this will put us british workers on the DOLE they are popping the champane corks as we speak.

Sponsored Links
Back