JOB INTERVIEW QUESTION FOR BOILER COMPANY

Sponsored Links
Dont be too bothered about Bob!

The gastec training is usually very good but like all the others they have been tempted to go into the fast track training which those of us already in the industry dont like because it turns out people with VERY limited experience who are then able to go out and do gas work without any boss or mentor to supervise or turn to for advice.

Tony

Working for a company is no problem because there is always someone to ask or get help from.

The problem arises from those who give the industry a bad name by becoming self employed without any experience or help available.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
Working for a company is no problem because there is always someone to ask or get help from.

The problem arises from those who give the industry a bad name by becoming self employed without any experience or help available.

Tony

Thats very very true

no way in hell i could possibly go straight out on the tools bein self employed
Well that's what I did. That was when you didn't have to have anything like the "80 hours" too.
I cheated in that I got Corgi regd, plenty of people don't even do that. Let me think, there's Konrad, Januscz, Zbigniew, Magiec, Ski, Ski, Ski ...

But then you had not been a soldier Chris and taught to only obey orders and die for your Country and the Queen.

Did I tell you about the soldier I mended a boiler for?

24 years in the Army, NI, Bosnia, invaded Iraq twice and never injured! leaves army and breaks leg three months later running for a number 12 bus! ( He lived in Sheperds Bush ! )

Tony

My guvnor loves ex squaddies, trained up several RE's and thought very highly of them

shame that they do the training THEN do their two years service

should be the other way round

:)

Agile out of interest who did you work for before becoming self employed . Also satisfy my curiosity what years did you sit your ACS.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back