JOB INTERVIEW QUESTION FOR BOILER COMPANY

tommyapps said:
thanks very much for all the replies, youve been a big help- i got my interview tomorrow afternoon and should find out friday, il keep ya posted! cheers

good luck mate

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
I love the way they are written

"do you do or do you dont do something what some may do when the meant not to do what you would have done"

A Huh?
B 2.5cm2
C NCS
D all of the above

:)

Is it C :LOL:

tommyapps said:
it wasnt the agency that sent me for an interview, it was the boiler companies decision.. there just acting as the "middle man"..

I'm just curious as to which agency has acted on your behalf. please tell?

Gasright. Just had my interview and now waiting to hear.

corgiman said:
WOW

you know your stuff scat

it was indeed C

Are you sure that's right?, I have never seen the option 'all of the above' where it wasn't the correct answer.

Its a trick to increase the number of wrong answers!

If you only choose ONE out of FOUR then you have a 1:4 chance of guessing right.

If you have to choose "Which of the following are NCS?" then you may have to choose one, two, three or four or even none!

That greatly increases the number of possible answers!

Tony

Tommy what was the fast track ACS course you went thru, How long?How much?How difficult did you find it?

Cheers

Agile said:
Its a trick to increase the number of wrong answers!

If you only choose ONE out of FOUR then you have a 1:4 chance of guessing right.

If you have to choose "Which of the following are NCS?" then you may have to choose one, two, three or four or even none!

That greatly increases the number of possible answers!

Tony

FYI tony me old mucker I was kidding

and oll you too are right it is all of the above EXCEPT when you dont do what you must do when they have done it before, then its a AIAIARIRAI

which is bad

undercover said:
tommyapps said:
it wasnt the agency that sent me for an interview, it was the boiler companies decision.. there just acting as the "middle man"..

I'm just curious as to which agency has acted on your behalf. please tell?

Gasright. Just had my interview and now waiting to hear.

Undercover its a wind up thread this guy dont know nothing about the gas vice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back