JOB INTERVIEW QUESTION FOR BOILER COMPANY

Sponsored Links
well in gaz, wot did u do in the army? im gonna go down and do the unvented course and prob same as u- manufacturers courses

gazprice802 said:
GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAVE GOT THE JOB, JUST LEFT THE ARMY MYSELF AND START WORK AS A HEATING ENGINEER IN SEPT FOR A FIRM IVE BEEN DOING WORK ATTACHMENT WITH. UNTIL SEPT I WILL BE WORKING ALONGSIDE AN ENGINEER AND READING ALL I CAN TO GET UP TO SPEED. DID MY COURSE WITH MET UK AND MUST ADMIT ITS NOT EASY TO DO WHAT WE HAVE DONE AND FIND A JOB AT THE END OF IT AS MOST EMPLOYERS WANT EXPERIENCED ENGINEERS. BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TRY AND PROVE YOUR WORTH AND POTENTIAL WHILE ON WORK EXPERIENCE WHICH IS WHAT I TRIED TO DO. IVE ALSO BOOKED MYSELF ON PLENTY OF MANUFACTURERS COURSES TO IMPROVE MY TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE ENOUGH.

if you were in the south My guv would snap your arm off, he loves ex army boyos he does

keep trying

Sponsored Links
Well done tommy, i work for warmsure and it is an excellent firm.

Who said the eaga money is running out, thats not the vibe we are getting but then again i suppose we would be the last to know.

I was a mechanic in the REME pal so a lot of the boiler fault finding is not too bad for me as im used to doing vehicle electrics, i think it would be tricky for someone who was not used to using a multimeter though. What did you do in the army? The guy i am learning under was in the artillery and has been a heating engineer for two years but seems like he has been doing it for ten. He says he didnt even know how to use a multimeter when he started so there is hope eh! just got to get out there and get stuck in i think thats the only way.

thats quite good 4 ya cuz at least you used tools too gaz! i was in the infantry so im used to runnin round with a weapon with lots of weight on my back.... im just so happy warmsure have gave me the chance, they said that they see lots of potential in me so i wont allow myself to let them down!

Al Naz said:
Well done tommy, i work for warmsure and it is an excellent firm.

Who said the eaga money is running out, thats not the vibe we are getting but then again i suppose we would be the last to know.

i spend most of my days cleaning up after all you warmsure engineers!!!! we ideal engineers are disgusted at the poor standard of engineer we have been getting on these warmsure contracts. reading these post has proved very interesting as i have forwarded all the infomation to my board of directors and managing director, as they too will be interested in knowing that most of you warmsure guys have very!! very!! limited knowledge of a gas boiler. and who ever said you can fit a low water content boiler on a gravity system is obviously a tool.

and hear is a message to all new starters in warmsure, DONT EXPECT any IDEAL engineer so help you or answer any calls from you as we all wish you werent here!

Blimey Ideal Man you are just plum asking for trouble

I think I am the only one on this here site that likes your boilers

(puts on a tin helmet and flak jacket and hides)

the.ideal.man said:
i spend most of my days cleaning up after all you warmsure engineers!!!! we ideal engineers are disgusted at the poor standard of engineer we have been getting on these warmsure contracts. reading these post has proved very interesting as i have forwarded all the infomation to my board of directors and managing director, as they too will be interested in knowing that most of you warmsure guys have very!! very!! limited knowledge of a gas boiler. and who ever said you can fit a low water content boiler on a gravity system is obviously a tool.

and hear is a message to all new starters in warmsure, DONT EXPECT any IDEAL engineer so help you or answer any calls from you as we all wish you werent here!

Tell this to your board of directors and managing director ( What a arse licker you are)

You`re boilers are ****e
You`re customer service is ****e
You`re technical is ****e
But we do love you because we fix loads of your ****e boilers and make a nice few bob

Actually CM I used to like them - EVEN the Response had a little place in my heart - until that is, Ideal decided that they couldn't be bothered to support the installer that is, after all, selling their boilers for them.

I can forgive a dodgy production run... but poor customer service. They can phek off.

Why don't you get your MD to post on here if he has your ear? He can then explain what happened to your mob in the last few years. Baxi haven't been sniffing around have they? :eek: :eek:

Its not just there dodgy production the isar is a poorly designed piece of crap even when they work there heavy, crap and noisy

I have to admit that was very brave/foolish/insane of both of you.

Ideal Man - nothing personal - we could do with your help; but really....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back