Joint Connector?

Sponsored Links
I think a bit of thinking out of the box is going to be required! :confused:

i have already said make them its not rocket science

I read this and the previous thread //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=181054&start=15
and have decided to make my own equivalent out of M6 joint connector bolts and nuts (local screwfix and cut down to length for the different sizes needed) plus some suitable metal tube sleeving over the threaded part of the bolt to act as the pivot - as the first post said its the pivot and shear forces that give problems not the bolt tension.

Sponsored Links
thread is a YEAR old

anyway

http://www.mossexpress.co.uk/kd-fittings[/QUOTE]

Yes 1yr old thread, but the thread still comes up on a google search, is still relevant (if it was not still relevant why not IGNORE it), and just looked at your link and for small quantities (<100) they are £0.84 each +VAT + delivery.. more then my screwfix purchase cost for 50.
[edit] Indeed someone has just messaged me re my post and I have sent them a couple of my spare connectors to mend their furniture. So although the person who started the thread may not still be interested others appear to be.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back