Just back from Portugal

Sponsored Links
Was going to cycle to Porto...Might give it a miss now...Mattresses, fridges sht food and sht everywhere apparently.Before one starts with the beggars nicking my bike.
The bike might be safe. One thing I can remember was that all the beggars had only one leg each! They all had the trouser of the missing leg rolled up so that you could see the stump. I used to think why should I give you money because you only have one leg - I have two so I should get twice as much!

Sponsored Links
I can only comment on my experiance, one thing that puzzled me is ALL the rubbish goes in to green bins bottles the lot how do they separate it for recycling ?

A taxi driver told us his daughter is in London studying to be a vet, he explained that wages are low and it's difficult to make a living ....if you live outside a town then travelling costs in petrol to get provisions become an issue. If you have a couple one persons wage will pay the rent. Locals have learned to survive on the low incomes,.

he explained that wages are low and it's difficult to make a living ....if you live outside a town then travelling costs in petrol to get provisions become an issue. If you have a couple one persons wage will pay the rent. Locals have learned to survive on the low incomes,.
Couldn't that apply to the UK as well?

Would have been ok with that, but not the utterly gross slop we found, best food place in Madeira is a place called McDonald's. That's not saying much.
Like Madeira too, good walking and good grub, also The Azores a bit like Madeira but quieter

I can only comment on my experiance, one thing that puzzled me is ALL the rubbish goes in to green bins bottles the lot how do they separate it for recycling ?

A taxi driver told us his daughter is in London studying to be a vet, he explained that wages are low and it's difficult to make a living ....if you live outside a town then travelling costs in petrol to get provisions become an issue. If you have a couple one persons wage will pay the rent. Locals have learned to survive on the low incomes,.
That happens in the UK too, some councils send it to sorting plants for separation, I was offered a maintenance job in one, sounded ok until the site tour made me dry retch

Sponsored Links
Back