kids killing babies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i see that the little sh#t that shot Ryes got a least 22 years, hope that takes the smirk of his face, do you think his mum is proud that her horrible little tw#t of a son took a childs life. makes them all look tough :( hope they shift her on from her home and give her some grief.
and who sells the guns to these kids, and if caugh what do they get from the courts :confused: should be life if suppling ends in someones death

Sponsored Links
22 years eh? so how long will they actually serve? 8? 10 years?
And in that time they'll become institutionalised, and feel protected, fed and warm. And that they are with their (new) family... and friends... and they'll get tv and papers.... and i'm sure they'll get hold of alcohol (of a sort) and s3x (of a sort).....

So exactly how are they being punished?

And in that time they'll become institutionalised, and feel protected, fed and warm. And that they are with their (new) family... and friends... and they'll get tv and papers.... and i'm sure they'll get hold of alcohol (of a sort) and s3x (of a sort).....

You are kidding? Some big hairy prisoner having his way with you is what id call punishment :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links

You are kidding? Some big hairy prisoner having his way with you is what id call punishment :eek: :LOL:

yeah but you're normal (err? :eek: hmm :confused: ??)... but this sort of scum might actually get off on such sort of diversity.

He was ordered to serve a minimum tariff of 22 years by trial judge Mr Justice Irwin.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7775340.stm

billyo everything you write annoys me you are a stupid, ignorant person. your original post seems to suggest that his mother should be chased out of her estate by vigilantes. if this is not what you mean then i apologies.

but the only person responsible for that boys death is Sean Mercer. no one else.

billyo everything you write annoys me you are a stupid, ignorant person. your original post seems to suggest that his mother should be chased out of her estate by vigilantes. if this is not what you mean then i apologies.

but the only person responsible for that boys death is Sean Mercer. no one else.
I would say that a part of the blame should also fall on those that supplied the weapon?

ok ill give you that as a technicality, but they dint pull the trigger niether did his mother.

if i get drunk and get in my car then kill a young family its not the barmans fault.

ok ill give you that as a technicality, but they dint pull the trigger niether did his mother.

if i get drunk and get and my car then kill a young family its not the barmans fault.
No true but supplying booze isnt illegal what those people did was and i believe that they should be treated as harshly as the one that pulled the trigger.

Of course thats presuming he didnt just find it or aquire it from a gangfight or other means.

come on mate, for a start supplying drink to an 'intoxicated' person is illegal

and secondly you have to establish degrees of intent, intent being the operative word. yes who ever supplied that firearm should be punished but he didnt set about killing someone he just wanted to make some money. Sean Mercer deliberately aimed and fired. he is responsible, not his mother, not the social worker, not society, but him.

I still believe that unless licensed to supply then you should be treated as harshly as the end user is as you are supplying illegally, its the only way in my opinion to stop these dealers if a link can be made.

what about the person who suppled that person with the gun? surely they should be culpable?

this gun was manufactured during, the first world war, are you going to prosecute every hand that laid on it because of its end result?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/dec/17/rhys-jones-murder-weapon

stop the scapegoating the person who pulled the trigger is responsible for that boys death. anyone else is guilty of a separate offence

Sponsored Links
Back