Knife attack in Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, if you keep antagonising the violent crazy killers, don't be shocked when they violently kill somebody. Charlie Hebdo knows what is doing
You cannot give in to bullies.You learn that in the playground.Or off your dad.What antagonised that Dumblane Gadgy??

Sponsored Links
Dare say the French teaching profession will. Be in fear

Who can blame em tbh

And alter there curriculum due to it

Macron and co will make some grandiose BS

Speech about freedom Bla Bla surrounded by his security

People like him and others are to blame for this caper

Concerned more for the human rights of fruit cakes than his own population

81 political posts since joining and not one ****ing DIY related one amongst them. Why? You are someone else on here, aren’t you?

It would be nice if the Mods outed multiple user names, and ended the stupidity.

Or are they part of the problem ??????

Sponsored Links
81 political posts since joining and not one ****ing DIY related one amongst them. Why? You are someone else on here, aren’t you?

Tis Himagin for u :LOL: a fruit cake :LOL:

Dunno why any one bothers reading his posts

If its more than 2 or 3 sentences transam does not bother if at all p

I have a low attention span :LOL:

He will. Probably start having a conversation with himself the amount of user names he has :LOL:

I didn't put them together. I argued that history can be taught without re-enacting it, especially when re-enacting it is likely to cause a reaction.
I specifically said:

History does not need to be re-enacted to learn about it.
Please tell me where this was re-enacted? Was the picture published? No.
It was in the privacy of a classroom.
The only thing that was re-enacted was the violence by a Muslim.

I can see we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.
But victim blaming is done after the event. My comments were addressing the ability of the teacher to teach without re-enacting history.

The teacher re-enacted the displaying of the cartoons. He knew it would cause offence, but he continued.
There is no law in France, as far as I am aware, that they must offend religions in the name of secularism.

I'm glad you made this post. It says everything about you. There is no argument. It is clear for all to see. You support the terrorists not the victims. Any normal person despises you.

My comments mostly refer to the actions of the press that resulted in the attack today, not about the teacher.

IMO Charlie Habdo should not have republished the cartoons last month - it was a clear provocation in the name of freedom of speech.
And it should not have added fuel to the fire by publishing a cartoon mocking the Turkish present this week either.

Again, if you keep antagonising the violent crazy killers, don't be shocked when they violently kill somebody. Charlie Hebdo knows what is doing.

"We condemn this most disgusting effort by this publication to spread its cultural racism and hatred,” presidential spokesman Fahrettin Altun said

Erdogan-cartoon-800x450.jpg
Was it not published again because of the court case?
And France is free. It's free to do what it likes. It's not a Muslim country, it doesn't have to tippy-toe around any religion (and it doesn't).

We need more like France. Brave, free, don't give in to the extremists.

The teacher re-enacted the displaying of the cartoons. He knew it would cause offence, but he continued.
There is no law in France, as far as I am aware, that they must offend religions in the name of secularism.
The teacher was using examples to teach tolerance,free thinking and seeing others perspective ..You are way out of order..It is bolox to suggest religion has to be above criticism.Religious idiots will climb to the top of a ladder to see into next door to find offence.

Was it not published again because of the court case?
And France is free. It's free to do what it likes. It's not a Muslim country, it doesn't have to tippy-toe around any religion (and it doesn't).

We need more like France. Brave, free, don't give in to the extremists.

Looks like France has upset several. Islamic countries
Macron has said France will. Continue to print the cartoons

More will be killed

There are thousands of Islamic fruit cakes in France and plenty are prepared to take up the knife

Couldn't care less tbh if its left wing or not
Think it was joke!! Hope you can take a joke, unlike some Muslims.... :whistle: *ouch*
Looks like France has upset several. Islamic countries
Macron has said France will. Continue to print the cartoons

More will be killed

There are thousands of Islamic fruit cakes in France and plenty are prepared to take up the knife
And instead of Muslim leaders uniting from all over the world, condemning the killings, they boycott French products.

Boycott is the way to go, not murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back