Leadership debate 19 Nov 8.00pm Itv

Sponsored Links
Who will be the winner?

Investors with £10m+ in offshore funds
Non-EU nationals who want to live in the UK
American businesses
Russian and Chinese property investors

Obviously what I hope for is a LD, SNP, Green coalition that kicks the Tories out, but I ain't going to happen. It would be very funny though of BoJo or Corbyn aren't in power after all this.
I can still live in hope for another 3 weeks though.

Sponsored Links
opinion not fact
Massive cuts to services and the welfare state is fact not opinion.
That these cuts were instigated by tory led governments is fact not opinion...

The leave campaign lied about the amount of money that went to the EU, and claimed that it could help in a major way to solve the 'problems'.
Migration from the EU was also blamed for lowering incomes.
These are also facts, not opinions...

And now every expert (including government ones) are telling us that any form of Brexit will make things worse (although the government ones won't admit by how much), but people are preparing to vote for it in a GE based on those lies, not the facts!

Obviously what I hope for is a LD, SNP, Green coalition that kicks the Tories out, but I ain't going to happen.
Ain't ever going to happen given our archaic and undemocratic electoral system!

If this is about Brexit, you'll have to explain how people don't want Brexit but are likely to vote for a govt committed to delivering it

This is a muddled election, if it is about brexit then that should be settled honestly with a referendum.

If it is not about brexit and is about economy, taxation, investment etc......well all those things depend on the brexit outcome, whether the public see it that way or not. So in reality any manifesto pledge still comes back to decisions on brexit.

But the whole purpose of the election, according to Johnson, is to resolve the Brexit deadlock. Of course, it might not work out as planned - it didn't last time.

Sponsored Links
Back