Learn to live with it...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It appears that the scientific community and politicians are coming to the same conclusion that some of us came to some time ago...

"Coronavirus will never be eradicated and Britons will need to learn to live with the virus even if it causes hundreds of deaths a day when lockdown finally ends next month, top scientists and senior ministers have warned."

Of course that will also mean that we'll have to learn to live with the ever changing restrictions and the emergency legislation indefinitely...

Whatever the real reason for it's appearance, the 'virus' will have changed the world to a far greater degree than a conventional war could do!

Sponsored Links
Why the quote marks?
Ellal can't live without punctuation marks. Loves an exclamation mark. Adds to the drama.

P.S. Good writers use these ! sparingly. A novelist once said he'd use maybe one or two per chapter.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ellal can't live without punctuation marks. Loves an exclamation mark. Adds to the drama.

P.S. Good writers use these ! sparingly. A novelist once said he'd use maybe one or two per chapter.
Ellal can’t make a post without it containing quotation marks and ending with an exclamation mark, usually preceded with a 'but hey,…….'. I wonder if she talks like that in real life?

Ellal can’t make a post without it containing quotation marks and ending with an exclamation mark, usually preceded with a 'but hey,…….'. I wonder if she talks like that in real life?
Oh look the stalker reappears again with it's usual stupid comment and misgender remark...

I thought it had me on 'ignore' :LOL:

Better to live with it than to die from it.
We're all 'living with it' :rolleyes:

Some better than others!

I've had it if you believe in the antibody test...

Thus my stance on the jab farce...

Do you apply the same "Better to live with it than to die from it" philosophy to those who can't get diagnosed/treated for cancer?

"Coronavirus will never be eradicated and Britons will need to learn to live with the virus even if it causes hundreds of deaths a day when lockdown finally ends next month, top scientists and senior ministers have warned."

Yes, this is not new. One way we live with this virus is to vaccinate vulnerable people, which is ultimately everybody, as we'll all get older and become high risk eventually.

So get your vaccine so we can all start living with the virus, rather than living with these restrictions.

f course that will also mean that we'll have to learn to live with the ever changing restrictions and the emergency legislation indefinitely...

Only if a large number of people refuse to get vaccinated - all the latest research shows that the vaccine is safe and that it stops people dying, even from the latest variant that is worse than all the others.

Don't moan about restrictions if you refuse to get a vaccine.

I've had it if you believe in the antibody test...

Many people carry antibodies now, but antibodies won't be enough to protect you if you catch a deadlier variant.

Yes, this is not new. One way we live with this virus is to vaccinate vulnerable people, which is ultimately everybody, as we'll all get older and become high risk eventually.

So get your vaccine so we can all start living with the virus, rather than living with these restrictions.
And get the next 'jab', and then the next, and then the next?

Funny how the lab rats are blaming those who have 'free will' for not abiding by their blind faith in what they are being told to obey...

Many people carry antibodies now, but antibodies won't be enough to protect you if you catch a deadlier variant.
Life is a terminal illness...

Something will get you in the end, and since the average age of death with the 'virus' is higher than the average life expectancy then for now I'll take my chances...

There was a notice in our surgery, that was taken down after the start of the first lockdown...

It said "It's your NHS, It's your choice'...

I wonder why that choice is being slowly taken away?

Kerching?

And get the next 'jab', and then the next, and then the next?

yes, that is how it works. I have a flu vaccine every year, and get booster jabs when needed if travelling abroad.
My kids get their vaccines too, and boosters.

What is your problem with vaccinations? Just your irrational fear that something bad might happen in 50 years if you have one?
Do you have any vaccines, or are you total antivax?

Funny how the lab rats are blaming those who have 'free will' for not abiding by their blind faith in what they are being told to obey...

There is too much wrong with this sentence to comment on. But, in short, nothing you wrote there is factual, just in your head maybe.

Thus my stance on the jab farce...
To paraphrase Eric Morecambe, the right words,but not necessarily in the right order.

You should have said "Thus my farcical stance on the jab".

Do you apply the same "Better to live with it than to die from it" philosophy to those who can't get diagnosed/treated for cancer?
The more people who are vaccinated the sooner the extra load on hospitals will decline, the sooner anti-transmission measures can be relaxed, and the sooner cancer treatments will get back to normal.

and the sooner cancer treatments will get back to normal.

the mad thing is that the same people that are complaining that people are not getting cancer treatment, are often the same people not wanting to get vaccinated because they don't know what's in the vaccine (and not bothered to find out either), but .. they want more people in hospital getting chemo, which has some pretty nasty side effects ....

they seem very confused about medicine.

Sponsored Links
Back