leaving the sinking Ship - Brexit SS

Sponsored Links
Remain lost in 2016 for a number of reasons, one of them being that they didn’t have a catchy slogan people could bellow on repeat. Make up for lost time by clearly shouting ‘I told you so’ at the top of your lungs while jabbing Brexiteers in the chest. This will undoubtedly win them round.

Nothing is going to "win them round". So why not do that? Why not have them told by as many people as possible for the rest of their lives what a mistake they made?

Brexiteers hated being talked down to by unelected Brussels bureaucrats,
So now they must be delighted that they are being talked down to by unelected Westminster bureaucrats - that must make a material difference to them.

Five years on, the country is still divided by the referendum.
And it will be until there are no leave voters left.

Help to keep it that way by being all high and mighty about your choice voting and making zero effort to find any common ground with Leavers.

"Common ground"?

With people who believed, and still believe, a bunch of lies, and have repugnant attitudes to foreigners?

There is none.

And no, a second referendum wouldn’t fix anything.
So rejoin without one.

No. It doesn't have a crest. Just white, blue, red horizontal stripes.
I know that the Russian flag doesn't have a crest. Just white, blue, red horizontal stripes.

Thats why I said it isnt here:

E9sXLM3XIAUzy_-

And it isnt.

If you think it is, please point it out.

Sponsored Links
I can't seem to find 'Germany etc' on the lists of CPPTP countries.
Germany is a major exporter to the Asia.

I don’t know how it can be, I mean the UK had to leave the EU to trade elsewhere in the world….or so vote leave told us.

The Remainer's guide to saying 'I told you so' | The Daily Mash

DID you vote remain in 2016? Then now’s the time to be tragically smug about your prophecies of doom coming true. Here’s how to rub people’s noses in it:

Go for a McDonald’s milkshake

Invite all your Brexiteer friends out for a slap-up meal of Maccy Dee’s milkshakes to show them that there’s no hard feelings. When the cashier tells you they’re all out of stock due to supply chain issues you can turn to your Leaver pals and say ‘who saw this coming, eh?’ with wide-eyed fake astonishment.

Enunciate

Remain lost in 2016 for a number of reasons, one of them being that they didn’t have a catchy slogan people could bellow on repeat. Make up for lost time by clearly shouting ‘I told you so’ at the top of your lungs while jabbing Brexiteers in the chest. This will undoubtedly win them round.

Smirk

Yes, you lost. And yes, you knew Brexit would go this badly. But if you really want to remind people about your unheeded warnings, make sure you do it with a ****-eating grin on your face. Brexiteers will be confused that you’re so happy in defeat but at this point that’s all you’ve got.

Be condescending

Brexiteers hated being talked down to by unelected Brussels bureaucrats, so try to sound just like they used to. Go the extra mile and say ‘je te l’avais dit’ and leave them struggling to translate your sick burn.

Offer no practical solutions

Five years on, the country is still divided by the referendum. Help to keep it that way by being all high and mighty about your choice voting and making zero effort to find any common ground with Leavers. And no, a second referendum wouldn’t fix anything.

It’s nice to see Fillyboy admits leaving was a big mistake.

The Brexit propaganda paper wants to re join EU :ROFLMAO:

MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: Let's unite with the EU to crush the curse of border bureaucracy

Mr Norman, a former Tory MP who almost uniquely in this country combines direct experience of Parliament and business, reveals that M&S lorries now each need 700 pages of documentation to pass through EU customs controls imposed since Brexit

Of course it should say “because of Brexit” NOT “since Brexit”

I know that the Russian flag doesn't have a crest. Just white, blue, red horizontal stripes.

Thats why I said it isnt here:

E9sXLM3XIAUzy_-

And it isnt.

If you think it is, please point it out.

It's right there, in the light blue section, just above and to the left of the Romanian flag, horizontal stripes top to bottom: white, blue, red!
Incidentally, I have no idea what the white box underneath the Romanian flag might be.

It's right there, in the light blue section, just above and to the left of the Romanian flag, horizontal stripes top to bottom: white, blue, red!
That is white, green and red.

Incidentally, I have no idea what the white box underneath the Romanian flag might be.
That is from where the Union Jack has been removed.

That is white, green and red.

That is from where the Union Jack has been removed.

It looks BLUE on my screen. Compare it to the GREEN on the Irish flag nearby.

If the white square is where the Union Flag has been removed, that means that there are now only 26 member states in the EU. I though it was 27 now we have left.

Sponsored Links
Back