leaving the sinking Ship - Brexit SS

Yes, it looks the same.
Ok, but it isn't.

If it is meant to be green, I'd say that's the fault of whoever created the diagram!
Or - your computor or eyes.

What about these?
upload_2021-8-31_12-33-8.png
upload_2021-8-31_12-33-38.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes, for eg. BMW or Mercedes sell their cars all over the world. Amazing seeing as they're in The EU!
Different rules for different member states!
There's also the little matter of us being taken as the EU's cash cow for the past 40 years.
I was wondering why they're so upset with us for having left!

Different rules for different member states!
There's also the little matter of us being taken as the EU's cash cow for the past 40 years.
I was wondering why they're so upset with us for having left!
Brexit has cost more than our entire contributions to the EU, to date.

Brexit - what a pile of poo.

Brexit has cost more than our entire contributions to the EU, to date.

Brexit - what a pile of poo.
I agree.
Bumbling Boris should have just walked away, which is what most of us voted for anyway. Instead, he decided on BRINO, which is what Treason May was pushing for earlier.
I'm sure as a consequence, he'll find himself out of a job before 2024.

what most of us voted for anyway

That is not true.

The Brexers were not able to agree what sort of Brexit they wanted before the referendum, or after the referendum, or since leaving the EU. They never have done and they never will.

So nobody was offered, or voted for, any particular sort of Brexit.

They voted for whatever sort of Brexit they got, arranged by whatever numbskull did the negotiating and made the agreement (or no agreement).

Like mottie, Brexers don't care.

The Brexers were not able to agree what sort of Brexit they wanted before the referendum, or after the referendum, or since leaving the EU. They never have done and they never will.
I disagree.
The remoaners are unable to accept that they lost the vote and have been whingeing about it ever since.
Sad.

Bumbling Boris should have just walked away, which is what most of us voted for anyway.

I would have voted for Blojo to walk away, from The UK - not The EU. The damage this charlatan who think's he's a budget Churchill is doing to The UK's economy and reputation may be irreparable.

Now some Brexiteers are claiming that the emerging harm it's doing is because they thought they would be getting a different Brexit. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back