leaving the sinking Ship - Brexit SS

Brexit was always going to cause turmoil and disruption in the short term
the UK is connected to mainland Europe by a rail link -it allows trucks to travel door to door

losing frictionless marketplace with our biggest and nearest trade partner is a permanent problem, its not temporary

TBH what we are seeing is a lot less disruptive than I predicted
no the disruption is very bad

its being hidden by the right wing media

confirmation bias means you arent looking for it

5 or 10 years down the line it is going to be viewed as positively foresightfull.
no, the UK will slowly have to rebuild a better relationship with the EU

The EU will melt down into a giant toxic fudge
untrue

The east is the future - get your dosh invested out there, amazing people and economies.
EU will always be our largest trade partner.

the UK had all the opportunity it needed to grow trade in the East -Germany etc has been doing it for years

Sponsored Links
EU will always be our largest trade partner.

the UK had all the opportunity it needed to grow trade in the East -Germany etc has been doing it for years

I can't seem to find 'Germany etc' on the lists of CPPTP countries.

here is a clue why UK has supply chain problems

spot the isolationist "Democratic Peoples Republic of Britain on its own, top right:

E9sXLM3XIAUzy_-
Russia is in the EU?

Sponsored Links
The Remainer's guide to saying 'I told you so' | The Daily Mash

DID you vote remain in 2016? Then now’s the time to be tragically smug about your prophecies of doom coming true. Here’s how to rub people’s noses in it:

Go for a McDonald’s milkshake

Invite all your Brexiteer friends out for a slap-up meal of Maccy Dee’s milkshakes to show them that there’s no hard feelings. When the cashier tells you they’re all out of stock due to supply chain issues you can turn to your Leaver pals and say ‘who saw this coming, eh?’ with wide-eyed fake astonishment.

Enunciate

Remain lost in 2016 for a number of reasons, one of them being that they didn’t have a catchy slogan people could bellow on repeat. Make up for lost time by clearly shouting ‘I told you so’ at the top of your lungs while jabbing Brexiteers in the chest. This will undoubtedly win them round.

Smirk

Yes, you lost. And yes, you knew Brexit would go this badly. But if you really want to remind people about your unheeded warnings, make sure you do it with a ****-eating grin on your face. Brexiteers will be confused that you’re so happy in defeat but at this point that’s all you’ve got.

Be condescending

Brexiteers hated being talked down to by unelected Brussels bureaucrats, so try to sound just like they used to. Go the extra mile and say ‘je te l’avais dit’ and leave them struggling to translate your sick burn.

Offer no practical solutions

Five years on, the country is still divided by the referendum. Help to keep it that way by being all high and mighty about your choice voting and making zero effort to find any common ground with Leavers. And no, a second referendum wouldn’t fix anything.

The Remainer's guide to saying 'I told you so' | The Daily Mash

DID you vote remain in 2016? Then now’s the time to be tragically smug about your prophecies of doom coming true. Here’s how to rub people’s noses in it:

Go for a McDonald’s milkshake

Invite all your Brexiteer friends out for a slap-up meal of Maccy Dee’s milkshakes to show them that there’s no hard feelings. When the cashier tells you they’re all out of stock due to supply chain issues you can turn to your Leaver pals and say ‘who saw this coming, eh?’ with wide-eyed fake astonishment.

Enunciate

Remain lost in 2016 for a number of reasons, one of them being that they didn’t have a catchy slogan people could bellow on repeat. Make up for lost time by clearly shouting ‘I told you so’ at the top of your lungs while jabbing Brexiteers in the chest. This will undoubtedly win them round.

Smirk

Yes, you lost. And yes, you knew Brexit would go this badly. But if you really want to remind people about your unheeded warnings, make sure you do it with a ****-eating grin on your face. Brexiteers will be confused that you’re so happy in defeat but at this point that’s all you’ve got.

Be condescending

Brexiteers hated being talked down to by unelected Brussels bureaucrats, so try to sound just like they used to. Go the extra mile and say ‘je te l’avais dit’ and leave them struggling to translate your sick burn.

Offer no practical solutions

Five years on, the country is still divided by the referendum. Help to keep it that way by being all high and mighty about your choice voting and making zero effort to find any common ground with Leavers. And no, a second referendum wouldn’t fix anything.
..or you could just tell it like it is.

Brexit - what a pile of poo.

Look at the picture I referred to. The Russian flag is clearly in the EU according to that diagram.
No it isnt.

It isnt even anywhere at all in that illustration.

I can't seem to find 'Germany etc' on the lists of CPPTP countries.
Thats because they are not a member.

So - your comment prompts a few questions.

1) You made it in response to "the UK had all the opportunity it needed to grow trade in the East -Germany etc has been doing it for years" - why did you refer to a trade agreement between countries including Canada, Mexico, Chile, Australia and New Zealand in the context of growing trade "in the East"?

2a) Do you think that a country has to be a signatory to a trade agreement to be able to export to any of the countries which are also signatories?

2b) If you do, can you explain how in 2020 German exports to CPPTP countries totalled $73.77 billion?

3) The UKs equivalent figure was $31.36 billion. Can you explain how it was membership of the EU which limited our exports to those countries to less than 43% of Germanys?

Then what is that flag with the horizontal stripes top to bottom: white, blue, red?
There are none whicn consist only of white, blue & red stripes.

There are two, Croatia and Slovenia, which have white, blue & red stripes and a crest.

There are none whicn consist only of white, blue & red stripes.

There are two, Croatia and Slovenia, which have white, blue & red stripes and a crest.
Then what is that one that I described on that illustration within the EU?

Sponsored Links
Back