Life in context...

S

Sombrero

we were all dead for billions of years before we were born... we live for 70/80 years and we're dead again for billions of years !!!

Shouldn't we be partying every single day?
We certainly shouldn't be stressing over anything..

We should all be hugging each other for being born in that exact same instant as each other !!!

And the flip side to that is just how many sperms did your dad fire off in his life? billions I suspect... and how many eggs your mum? hundreds!

you are so lucky just to be here it's insane !

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You've got far too much time on your hands. I know that much.

You don't know anything about me... so why do you pour scorn on my posts? why not enjoy the amazing wonderment and maths of what I'm trying to get across?

You don't know anything about me... so why do you pour scorn on my posts? why not enjoy the amazing wonderment and maths of what I'm trying to get across?

No such scorn is poured by me.
I read with wonderment :LOL: :LOL:

No such scorn is poured by me.
I read with wonderment :LOL: :LOL:

Well whatever game you're playing, you're using a set of rules I aint seen.

(or you're a mod) !!

so why not get real and be sociable ffs?

Sombrero wrote:
Why not enjoy the amazing wonderment and maths of what I'm trying to get across?

I am.

How can we be dead for billions of years before we have ever been born?

Isn't birth followed by death the usual course of events.

Sombrero wrote:
Why not enjoy the amazing wonderment and maths of what I'm trying to get across?

I am.

How can we be dead for billions of years before we have ever been born?

Isn't birth followed by death the usual course of events.

So what do you have down as pre-birth? it has to be the same as "off" or dead !

I'm with Sombrero on this, forget god and Santa Claus they are a figment of someones imagination, just look around, we are surrounded by things dying and being reborn, everything happens in cycles (MFL please don't take this literally and go racing off to Halfords to look for the meaning of life)

When we snuff it, we get burried and start pushing up the daisies, cows eat the daisies and give milk, we drink the milk and so on and so on... But to understand this complex operation I advise you first get stoned out of your head, it makes a lot more sense then.. :LOL: :LOL:

When we snuff it, we get buried and start pushing up the daisies, cows eat the daisies and give milk, we drink the milk and so on and so on...

Yes, I don't understand how the eco-warriors can criticise when we already re-cycle in this way.

Sponsored Links
Back